FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

360 UI OS for micromax bharat 2 ( cg sky )

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 9
 
By shankar1790, Member on 4th June 2019, 07:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Custom Stock Rom For Micromax Q402 Plus
This Rom Can Easily Ported For Other Device Having Sc9832a SoC & Running Android Nougat OS

Quote:

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
A lot.


Cautions
*Read the ROM installation instructions correctly
*Press the 'Thank you' button instead of saying it will keep me motivated to do more

Here is the following Feature of this Rom
Quote:

*Odex rom
*Heavily Deobloted
*Prerooted with magisk
* busybox installed
install magisk manager app (you can maually flash latest magisk zip in twrp or within app)

Requirements
Installation Steps
  1. Download ROM Zip and put it to external or internal sdcard
  2. Boot into TWRP Recovery Or CTR/CWM Recovery
  3. Wipe/Format - Dalvike, cache, Data and System
  4. Install Rom Zip
  5. Reboot and enjoy

NOTE If internet not working for jio sim then go to setting-cellular network - APN -delete default apn and create new apn- name-jionet & apn-jionet then save and exit. now net start working
ROM LINK https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-0...NcpZkKBlG5_ypV

Credits
Hovatek Forum
topjohanwu For magisk
SuperR's For his kitchen
osm0sis For his AIK tool
shankar Its me
sorry if i forgot someone

BUGS Only FM radio
Video call (fixed soon)

Screenshots









 
 
4th July 2019, 11:15 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Link not working
The Rom link you have given is not working. 404 bad request apear in download link.
4th July 2019, 02:17 PM |#3  
Oswald Boelcke's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
Flag Preserving Air Supremacy over XDA!
Thanks Meter: 6,050
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishorpatel2689

The Rom link you have given is not working. 404 bad request apear in download link.

Just checked. The download link works.
5th July 2019, 04:10 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Link not working
Please send another download link, because given link is not working

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Dear developer please provide another link as your download link is not working, please check out my screenshot
[IMG]https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kIXUzd_HuMo3VNOr6MGAZfwvrn_SaMB/view?usp=drivesdk
[IMG]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kf...w?usp=drivesdk
5th July 2019, 05:40 AM |#5  
shankar1790's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishorpatel2689

Please send another download link, because given link is not working

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Dear developer please provide another link as your download link is not working, please check out my screenshot
[IMG]https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kIXUzd_HuMo3VNOr6MGAZfwvrn_SaMB/view?usp=drivesdk
[IMG]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10kf...w?usp=drivesdk

Link is working fine bro.
just sign in to google account in web page.
try this https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1-0NP...xport=download
5th July 2019, 05:51 AM |#6  
shankar1790's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
screenshots-



6th July 2019, 08:27 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Download link is working now but some bugs found after flash
1. Video calling not working properly and phone restart the network means video call not working and its hanging the phone, one more point when put the phone into video call, you can't be able to cut or hang on the call. Its only cut the call after phone reset automatically.
Sry for my weak English, i am not perfect in English
6th July 2019, 08:46 AM |#8  
shankar1790's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishorpatel2689

1. Video calling not working properly and phone restart the network means video call not working and its hanging the phone, one more point when put the phone into video call, you can't be able to cut or hang on the call. Its only cut the call after phone reset automatically.
Sry for my weak English, i am not perfect in English

I will look it. I haven't tested many things.
Is there any more bugs you had faced
7th July 2019, 02:15 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Some minor bugs wich can be acceptable
1. Setting/display/charging lock not opening
2. Fm as you mentioned

Thats all things wich one i have seen, i will tell you if I find any other one
7th July 2019, 11:12 AM |#10  
shankar1790's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishorpatel2689

1. Setting/display/charging lock not opening
2. Fm as you mentioned

Thats all things wich one i have seen, i will tell you if I find any other one

Charging lockscreen is working. For video calling did you tried Google duo or Whatsapp.
8th July 2019, 07:59 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please upload bug fixed rom as soon as possible
Dear developer please upload bug fixed rom if you have fixed those bugs most important bug is video call

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

I don't like to video call with Google duo and whatsapp Because here voice comes from 2-5 second late when you video call
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes