Finally I could Rooting my phone Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 S (6050), also known as ÖWN S5030 and TCL S830U.
The steps are:
1. Go to: http://www.decker.su/2014/11/cwm-rec...-ot-6050y.html
2. Download package 'cwm_alcatel_6050y.7z'
3. Extract all files
4. Install ABD drivers from file 'AdbDriverInstaller.exe'
5. Put your device in FastBoot mode (turn it off, than, hold Volume Down + Power button. After Alcatel One Touch Idol 2S logo appears, release buttons)
6. If you did everything correctly - Alcatel logo will stay on screen. Plug in phone via USB.
7. Run file 'check_device.cmd'. If Ok, you can see "9e0eb10 fastboot" caption at bottom of command
window (digits can be other). If you see this caption - follow next step, if don't - check adb drivers.
8. Run file 'flash_recovery.cmd' to flash cwm. All done. To boot into CWM turn off power, and hold Volume Up and press Power.
9. Now the SuperSU. Go to : http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...t2902408/page2
10. Download file 'BETA-SuperSU-v2.42.zip' and copy to the phone
11. Flash ZIP with CWM
Source 1: http://www.decker.su/2014/11/cwm-rec...-ot-6050y.html
Source 2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...t2902408/page2