It has become easier now that Lenovo released Qfil rom for Zui 11.5.
Here is an unofficial walkthrough I wrote recently as I setup my phone clean. Please if you don't understand what you are doing don't, none of us will be responsible.
- Update up to 11.5.269
If you are not using CN rom, or can't 'officially' get to latest Zui by flashing 11.5.229 with Qfil (https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=303091
) and update through OTA to 11.5.269
(If possible don't set password, pin, pattern or fingerprint until booting to revenge as it will encrypt data partition and can lead to tricky situations in TWRP)
- Unlock the BL with Lenovo file to get here :https://www.zui.com/iunlock
fastboot flash unlock sn.img
Fastboot oem unlock-go
- Install TWRP (twrp-3.3.1-32-zippo-mauronofrio: https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...6-pro-t4035987
I think you need to flash a modified vbmeta (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261699756
) (required first time you unlock BL / flash custom recovery I think) so these are the commands from bootloader:
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash recovery twrpXXXX.img
- Reboot recovery
- Format Data
- Install Revenge3.2 (https://osdn.net/projects/revengeos/...0313-1922.zip/
- Install Open GAPPS A10 / Arm64 / Nano (https://opengapps.org/
- install Magisk 20.3 (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/...gisk-v20.3.zip
- Reboot (Set pin or pattern)
- Install Magisk module for Zui Cam app + get Google photo from playstore.
Credits to Lucchetto , Chema and mauronofrio