LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Wifi Hotspot
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
- Camcorder (Only Footej)
What's not working :
- SELinux is permissive
- Download the latest build and gapps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and gapps
- Latest Build : LineageOS for IUNI U2 (11/06/2018
- Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
ROM for IUNI U2, ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/feroxx
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS 15.1
Last Updated 2018-06-11