BRNmod is a fork of CyanogenMod with all features of CM and some modifications for power and privacy aware users.
This ROM is intended for power users, you should expect bugs and know how to fix problems by yourself.
- Built-in F-Droid
- Open source Google replacements
- Cleaned trusted CA based on denschub/ca-bundle
- SetupWizard with common settings
- CM Stats removed
- Nightly Builds
- OTA Updater
- Moto G 2014 (titan)
- Moto G 4G (peregrine)
- Moto G 4G 2014 (thea)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi, 2012 version) (grouper)
Some things a currently could use help: (contact if you want to help)
- Manage the XDA thread(s)
- New features / ROM development
- IRC on freenode: #BRNmod
- Mail: contact [at] brnmod.rocks
Q Can you add a build for my device X?
A If there is a working CM12.1 you can contact me.
BRNmod, ROM for all devices (see above for details)
Source Code: https://github.com/BRNmod
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2015-10-18