FORUMS

CUSTOM ROM for MMX Q440 (CG SKY) MT6737T

245 posts
Thanks Meter: 83
 
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2020, 08:55 AM |#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Bro pls problem achhe Screenshot pichla wala to fake lg rha h
6th April 2020, 09:29 AM |#52  
Fire _Phoenix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevaVishwa007

Bro pls problem achhe Screenshot pichla wala to fake lg rha h

Thats for flyme os. Not for 360 Os.
That's not a screenshot its just a preview IMG of ROM..
Well my PC hard drive fail yesterday night.so I have to buy new one. All stored data crashed ,need to redone everything.
6th April 2020, 09:31 AM |#53  
Fire _Phoenix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevaVishwa007

Bro pls problem achhe Screenshot pichla wala to fake lg rha h

Can you attach tombstone log. That is very imp. Only way to debug the problem
7th April 2020, 02:34 AM |#54  
mattgyver's Avatar
Senior Moderator - Cookie Monster
Flag diffusing a bomb of sorts somewhere on XDA with nothing but a paperclip and a wad of chewing gum.
Thanks Meter: 3,725
 
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed re-opened per OP request.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattgyver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattgyver Ad-Free
21st April 2020, 04:17 AM |#55  
Fire _Phoenix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
new rom
amigo ui ROM is re-uploaded with major changes.
check this rom on first page
22nd May 2020, 11:15 PM |#56  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire _Phoenix

Note- it may contain some minor bugs
upcoming rom - No ETA

I've tried everything..
With TWRP & Phillz Recovery..
I've waited atleast 10 minutes after every attempt, the last one was for 25 minutes..

with simply flashing rom with twrp, AmigoUI gives shows Starting Android Apps after 2 3 minutes & after that starts dimming & brightening screen every 2 seconds.

With flashing the boot image & flashiing with Magisk.zip because SuperSU.zip is not downloadable, the dimming & brightening stays.
Even with flashing the boot_magisk.img, the problem persists.

I have no OS, I'd be glad if someone uploads their System OS Backup on Google Drive so that our devices might run with Dr. RamanSingh''s smiling photo.
23rd May 2020, 08:45 AM |#57  
Fire _Phoenix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRulez144

I've tried everything..
With TWRP & Phillz Recovery..
I've waited atleast 10 minutes after every attempt, the last one was for 25 minutes..

with simply flashing rom with twrp, AmigoUI gives shows Starting Android Apps after 2 3 minutes & after that starts dimming & brightening screen every 2 seconds.

With flashing the boot image & flashiing with Magisk.zip because SuperSU.zip is not downloadable, the dimming & brightening stays.
Even with flashing the boot_magisk.img, the problem persists.

I have no OS, I'd be glad if someone uploads their System OS Backup on Google Drive so that our devices might run with Dr. RamanSingh''s smiling photo.

sorry to hear that..
you can flash its stock rom - search in google
23rd May 2020, 09:17 AM |#58  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire _Phoenix

sorry to hear that..
you can flash its stock rom - search in google

So True but then thhere would be no purpose in unlocking the boot loader or flashing a custom recovery, I'm searching forcustom roms for the same chipset running on the same kernel version. I'll find a solution & keep you posted...
23rd May 2020, 03:23 PM |#59  
Fire _Phoenix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRulez144

So True but then thhere would be no purpose in unlocking the boot loader or flashing a custom recovery, I'm searching forcustom roms for the same chipset running on the same kernel version. I'll find a solution & keep you posted...

i dont have this device right now for test and debug.
can you provide adb shell logcat
25th May 2020, 07:13 AM |#60  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Micromax Q440 (sky)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire _Phoenix

RESERVED

Micromax Q440 (sky) ka auth file chahiye
25th May 2020, 08:11 AM |#61  
Fire _Phoenix's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bilaspur (c.g.)
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire _Phoenix

i dont have this device right now for test and debug.
can you provide adb shell logcat

I don't have auth file but i have dl file
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes