Mmx q440 (cg sky) mt6737t

Search This thread

Fire _Phoenix

Oct 25, 2014
Bilaspur (c.g.)
Unfortunately, I don't understand and don't speak English, that's why I use a translator, Now tell me. Did you turn off the DATA encryption for me?
In twrp recovery formating the data partition and patching fstab in boot.IMG manually or by flashing magisk can remove data encryption.
What I did
1.Patch stock boot.IMG with magisk
2. In fastboot mode I unlocked bootloader by fastboot OEM unlock command.(you have to enable OEM unlock in developer mode)
After unlock confirmed
Immediately flash patched boot.IMG by magisk.
Do a reboot, its reset device. After complete setup
You can see that the under setting encryption removed.
Flash twrp and format data under wipe section.
If it still encrypted then check for
System/vendor/etc/recovery.fstab file too.

I will be glad to help you.

roman0990

Jul 28, 2020
In twrp recovery formating the data partition and patching fstab in boot.IMG manually or by flashing magisk can remove data encryption.
What I did
1.Patch stock boot.IMG with magisk
2. In fastboot mode I unlocked bootloader by fastboot OEM unlock command.(you have to enable OEM unlock in developer mode)
After unlock confirmed
Immediately flash patched boot.IMG by magisk.
Do a reboot, its reset device. After complete setup
You can see that the under setting encryption removed.
Flash twrp and format data under wipe section.
If it still encrypted then check for
System/vendor/etc/recovery.fstab file too.

I will be glad to help you.

Regarding the unlocking, everything is correct, as I did the data decoding, 1.installed the stock firmware 8.1.0 2.then custom rekoveri, boot 3.formatting the data section, 4. installing a patch that disables DATA encryption. 5.installation of firmware 8.1.0 stock with deviation of the Vendor checkbox, recovery.boot. I load the system 6.then I select the treble project firmware, install it via. fastboot flash system system.Img Then I uninstall the Magisk installation. And then I install magisk. V16. 4 and boot the system, everything works ...

Link patch data https://yadi.sk/d/zE1QEH9YuyH7uw

Treble project firmware https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=892755&view=findpost&p=87757179

Last edited:

Fire _Phoenix

Oct 25, 2014
Bilaspur (c.g.)
Regarding the unlocking, everything is correct, as I did the data decoding, 1.installed the stock firmware 8.1.0 2.then custom rekoveri, boot 3.formatting the data section, 4. installing a patch that disables DATA encryption. 5.installation of firmware 8.1.0 stock with deviation of the Vendor checkbox, recovery.boot. I load the system 6.then I select the treble project firmware, install it via. fastboot flash system system.Img Then I uninstall the Magisk installation. And then I install magisk. V16. 4 and boot the system, everything works ...

Link patch data https://yadi.sk/d/zE1QEH9YuyH7uw

Treble project firmware https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=892755&view=findpost&p=87757179
Kernel version of firmware???

Fire _Phoenix

Oct 25, 2014
Bilaspur (c.g.)
Is this os is working and booting??
Can you plz tell can we flash stock rom (not sky rom) on that phone??
By modifications in that ROM you can flash it.
Steps 1 need your stock boot.IMG(cg sky) with magisk patched.
Step 2 just rename all files in vendor/lib/hw/all files.mt6737m.so to files.mt6737t
For ex camera. Mt6737m.so to camera.mt6737t.so.
Step3 . in build.prop
to.mediatek.platform=mt6737t
And chip set version to same like your cg sky.
And flash in twrp

Balakrishnan sekar

Aug 29, 2020
Where to find scatter file for RR rom

:crying:
Where to find scatter file , I installed twrp and Tried to intsall RR rom but it was showing failed to decrypt data so now I am trying to flash custom ROM through sp tool but it is asking scatter file

Last edited:

Balakrishnan sekar

Aug 29, 2020
my phone went into bootloop (I guess)

You need to disable data encryption, i have a zip you can flash it and then flash roms in twrp.
You can't flash unsigned img in splash tool
How to disable data encryption and yes ,you can definitely give me the zip
But Now my phone is just showing powered by Android and switch off and again showing the same and keeps on repeating. I am unable access recovery,fastboot and safe mode so first help me to get out of this bootloop kind of thing:confused:

Last edited:

Fire _Phoenix

Oct 25, 2014
Bilaspur (c.g.)
Now my phone is just showing powered by Android and switch off and again showing the same and keeps on repeating. I am unable access recovery,fastboot and safe mode so first help me to get out of this bootloop kind of thing:confused:

this is the main problem with mediatek devices. basically secureboot devices. you have to flash its stock firmware with spflash tool

Praveensahu30

Aug 26, 2020
SP flash tool error 2004

this is the main problem with mediatek devices. basically secureboot devices. you have to flash its stock firmware with spflash tool

I tried to flash my q440 in sp flash tool.. but when connecting device it shows error of BROM Da error (2004)
Tried to select Custom DA but Tool says LIB DA do not match.. WTF... Plz help bro

Fire _Phoenix

Oct 25, 2014
Bilaspur (c.g.)
I tried to flash my q440 in sp flash tool.. but when connecting device it shows error of BROM Da error (2004)
Tried to select Custom DA but Tool says LIB DA do not match.. WTF... Plz help bro
Already told in previous posts some DA agent are tool specific.
Means they works only on specific sp flash tool version.
Try different flash tool version ( not mandatory latest)
You can try 5.14.xx version

Praveensahu30

Aug 26, 2020
Can you plz provide patched boot file

Can you please provide patched boot file, the link in your thread is not working, says file removed

Praveensahu30

Aug 26, 2020
I was trying to patch and installed but that not booting

Device is not booting.. stuck in android logo.. so plz provide me a safe patched boot file by you.. will be happy if you have

Praveensahu30

Aug 26, 2020
No

I just unlocked bootloader and tried to flash patched boot.img ,but now it is stuck.. so now i am trying to get back my boot.. but unfortunately i don't have it.. plz update the link.. or send me on fb inta etc.

Top Liked Posts