[ROM] Elephone U pro treble ROM 8.1 RRmod resurrection remix / safetynet gpay working

Search This thread

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Elephone U pro to treble resurrection remix laptapper mod android 8.1
Bluetooth and safetynet working!
All runs smoothly and everything what I´ve tested has worked.
If you find bugs, share them here and may be we can develop all together.

I´m not responsible for your phone, all what you do is on your own risk
Backup your data
if you´ve got booting problems after all then flash eragon10.3 via qfil

GAPPS included!

Best configuration menu ever, have a look to the attached picture

flashing guide:
Recommended is to make a full wipe of system, data, dalvik and via twrp factory wipe.
Flash via adb.
1. Copy img file in folder adb.
2. start bootloader
3. run in windows cmd with
fastboot flash boot V10_TWRP.img (if you didn´t have twrp)
fastboot flash system rrmodsystem.img
ignore messages, give time and you´ll see the progress, after finished wait some seconds and then follow next steps.

4. restart to recovery
5. flash magisk 17.1 zip via TWRP after flashing twrp and system
6. wipe dalvik and cache manually with TWRP file manager in folder dat\cache and dalvik
7. reboot system
8. If you want then you can flash extrasflashtwrp via twrp. Try and be happy ;)
9. enjoy

Safetynet:
To get magisk safetynet working you have to install magsk module MagiskHide Props Config and set in magisk configuration magisk hide, reboot and then
Run a terminal app and type:
1) su
2) props
3) Set the fingerprint with the following keys (pressing enter after each):
1 -> f -> 16 -> 8 -> y -> y
take xiaomi Mi A1 (it´s working for my u pro so it should be also ok for you.

MTP:
MTP works, but you have to go to developer settings usb and switch from mtp to ptp and back. May be sometimes you have to switch 2 or 3 times.

files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JcJDP1d7gE_plJzEQLgxZzHJxK4Zn3m0?usp=sharing

I´m new at development and so I didn´t know all......May be someone can help how to update the google security patches?
May someone knows how to update the RR files in the future easily.......
May be there is a permanent possibility for phone security fingerprint and not over magisk module.....

Let´s develop together!

Big thanks to:
@skeleton1911
xda search function ;)
RR team
baltiapps
all xda developers

Easy install
Prerequisits: bootloader unlocked, rooted, TWRP installed. Of course it is only for u pro!
This procedure should be work on every u pro:

1. start twrp and make a full backup to sd card
2. check your sd card, you must have a folder twrp with subfolder backups and ssubfolder with your phone modell like A208DD.....

3. download the rr_mod... zip and extract it to your modell sub folder (it should be only one path with the backup files)
4. start twrp and click wipe, factory reset, and again to wipe but advanced wipe check box dalvik, system,data, internal storage. After this click restore in the main twrp menu, choose sd card and you´ll see the rrmod backup. choose system, vendor and boot to restore.
5. After restore reboot recovery again and install magisk 17.1
6. at least go to advanced in twrp main menu and then file manager, goto data and delete cache folder and dalvik-cache folder completely.
7. Reboot system and enjoy
8. if all is working go to twrp again and if you want, install the rr_mod_extras and enjoy.:laugh:
Files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19VHoWsNMhW976JQhJCOGuyU9N3KP_r78?usp=sharing

If you wanna have safetynet working follow the steps above for safetynet.

Attachments

• resurrection-remix-configurations-p1-w782.jpg
    resurrection-remix-configurations-p1-w782.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,488
Last edited:

Lukas2702

May 7, 2018
Hi guys
Good news: I'm on oreo 8.1 with a modded RR resurrection remix rom with a lot of user adjustments and working gcam 5.2.025.
System is stable and all apps running good.
Bluetooth is working!

Playstore is working even with status not certified, but in case of this GPay isn't working.
Magisk ctsprofile false.
May we can develop together..... Any Ideas for the problems.

If I get some answers and or thanks with interested to release my mod then I could release it in some days.
Download link?

Inviato dal mio U_Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Lukas2702

May 7, 2018
It's not ready to upload.
I want only to upload if there are some useres interested, because of some hours to work.
If the problem is really only GPay and Magisk ctsprofile, I'll try it, because I always appreciated RR also on my old Jiayu S3!

Only one request: a guide step by step of installation procedure, because often adb commands on my upro not working.
Thanks

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
If the problem is really only GPay and Magisk ctsprofile, I'll try it, because I always appreciated RR also on my old Jiayu S3!

Only one request: a guide step by step of installation procedure, because often adb commands on my upro not working.
Thanks

Lot of hours...... Safetynet and gpay are working now

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
I want only to upload if there are some useres interested, because of some hours to work.[h/QUOTE]

Hi

you only share the rom if we help you develop it ?

Sent from my U_Pro using XDA Labs

No, I share it in case of some people are interested.
I had some problems to get a flashable img, but skeleton1911 helped me and now it seem to be possible.
I'll think today I'm sharing.

Reactions: Bradco

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Who has tried my ROM?
I think it's a very good ROM, I use it as daily driver....
Also power consumption seems to be very less....

Lukas2702

May 7, 2018
Hi @Laptapper, after I flash twrp and rr, how I can copy magisk.zip on phone to flash in recovery? Thanks

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
@Laptapper when I give "C:\adb>fastboot flash system rrmodsystem.img", I have
"error: cannot load 'rrmodsystem.img'".
What's the problem??

Someone over on XDA also mentioned that this issue is to do with device encryption and that erasing and formatting the data partition would help (this will wipe all your data). This doesn't quite seem to link up but you never know...

On which ROM you are before, unlocked bootloader?
The developer options with usb debugging are on?
You've started the phone in bootloader?
Clean install with factory reset, wiped system wiped cache wiped data wiped internal memory?
The rrmodsystem.img is saved in adb folder, and you've started the cmd in adb folder?

You can try also to rename the rrmodsystem.img to system and fastboot flash system system.img,also it should be possible to flash eragon 10.3 via qfil and before iverwrite the eragon system.img with the system. Img of rrmod.

Before you've asked how to get magisk after flashing twrp and rrmod, so it sounds like that you've flashed rrmod before otherwise you had the possibility to download the magisk with the phone?

After the error appears you have waited some minutes or you disconnect the phone? Try to wait at least some minutes.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elephone U pro to treble resurrection remix laptapper mod android 8.1
    Bluetooth and safetynet working!
    All runs smoothly and everything what I´ve tested has worked.
    If you find bugs, share them here and may be we can develop all together.

I´m not responsible for your phone, all what you do is on your own risk
    Backup your data
    if you´ve got booting problems after all then flash eragon10.3 via qfil

GAPPS included!

Best configuration menu ever, have a look to the attached picture

flashing guide:
    Recommended is to make a full wipe of system, data, dalvik and via twrp factory wipe.
    Flash via adb.
    1. Copy img file in folder adb.
    2. start bootloader
    3. run in windows cmd with
    fastboot flash boot V10_TWRP.img (if you didn´t have twrp)
    fastboot flash system rrmodsystem.img
    ignore messages, give time and you´ll see the progress, after finished wait some seconds and then follow next steps.

4. restart to recovery
    5. flash magisk 17.1 zip via TWRP after flashing twrp and system
    6. wipe dalvik and cache manually with TWRP file manager in folder dat\cache and dalvik
    7. reboot system
    8. If you want then you can flash extrasflashtwrp via twrp. Try and be happy ;)
    9. enjoy

Safetynet:
    To get magisk safetynet working you have to install magsk module MagiskHide Props Config and set in magisk configuration magisk hide, reboot and then
    Run a terminal app and type:
    1) su
    2) props
    3) Set the fingerprint with the following keys (pressing enter after each):
    1 -> f -> 16 -> 8 -> y -> y
    take xiaomi Mi A1 (it´s working for my u pro so it should be also ok for you.

MTP:
    MTP works, but you have to go to developer settings usb and switch from mtp to ptp and back. May be sometimes you have to switch 2 or 3 times.

files:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JcJDP1d7gE_plJzEQLgxZzHJxK4Zn3m0?usp=sharing

I´m new at development and so I didn´t know all......May be someone can help how to update the google security patches?
    May someone knows how to update the RR files in the future easily.......
    May be there is a permanent possibility for phone security fingerprint and not over magisk module.....

Let´s develop together!

Big thanks to:
    @skeleton1911
    xda search function ;)
    RR team
    baltiapps
    all xda developers

Easy install
    Prerequisits: bootloader unlocked, rooted, TWRP installed. Of course it is only for u pro!
    This procedure should be work on every u pro:

1. start twrp and make a full backup to sd card
    2. check your sd card, you must have a folder twrp with subfolder backups and ssubfolder with your phone modell like A208DD.....

3. download the rr_mod... zip and extract it to your modell sub folder (it should be only one path with the backup files)
    4. start twrp and click wipe, factory reset, and again to wipe but advanced wipe check box dalvik, system,data, internal storage. After this click restore in the main twrp menu, choose sd card and you´ll see the rrmod backup. choose system, vendor and boot to restore.
    5. After restore reboot recovery again and install magisk 17.1
    6. at least go to advanced in twrp main menu and then file manager, goto data and delete cache folder and dalvik-cache folder completely.
    7. Reboot system and enjoy
    8. if all is working go to twrp again and if you want, install the rr_mod_extras and enjoy.:laugh:
    Files:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19VHoWsNMhW976JQhJCOGuyU9N3KP_r78?usp=sharing

If you wanna have safetynet working follow the steps above for safetynet.

Thanks

Lot of hours...... Safetynet and gpay are working now
    Download link?

I want only to upload if there are some useres interested, because of some hours to work.
    I want only to upload if there are some useres interested, because of some hours to work.[h/QUOTE]

Hi

No, I share it in case of some people are interested.
    I had some problems to get a flashable img, but skeleton1911 helped me and now it seem to be possible.
    I'll think today I'm sharing.

Hi

It's online see post 1