FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: How Cool Is This Rom ??

🔥🔥🔥🔥

2 Vote(s)
9.52%
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

19 Vote(s)
90.48%

Eulah Rom One UI v2.0 - For Galaxy C7 Pro - [19.3.19]

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 53

By jesvi, Member on 6th January 2019, 12:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from jesvi: Hey, This Is Jesvi ! New Version Is Out & The Thread Has Been Updated ! Enjoy Eulah Rom v2.0 !
7th January 2019, 05:19 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabindawadi

Hi Jesvi! Opening settings on bixby cause the application to crash. And the rom you provided works magnificently

Hmm ... I have the fix ready and will update it in the next update . Thanks for informing !
Hope you enjoy the rom ! Next update is quite big . So make sure you hit the like button if you like this rom ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jesvi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jesvi Ad-Free

8th January 2019, 05:27 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesvi

Hmm ... I have the fix ready and will update it in the next update . Thanks for informing !
Hope you enjoy the rom ! Next update is quite big . So make sure you hit the like button if you like this rom ...

OK. Secure wifi is also not working. And is there a way to work with Samsung pass? As the rom is rooted, Samsung pass won't work with it. Also, Smart Lock 'face unlock' works well unless a voice unlock is added but once added the app won't work well. Samsung Internet doesn't work as well and nor play store. When downloading/updating apps from play store either 192 or 419 error code is displayed showing message can't download apps. Anyway, waiting for the next update for more fixes.
8th January 2019, 12:20 PM |#13  
OP Member
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabindawadi

OK. Secure wifi is also not working. And is there a way to work with Samsung pass? As the rom is rooted, Samsung pass won't work with it. Also, Smart Lock 'face unlock' works well unless a voice unlock is added but once added the app won't work well. Samsung Internet doesn't work as well and nor play store. When downloading/updating apps from play store either 192 or 419 error code is displayed showing message can't download apps. Anyway, waiting for the next update for more fixes.

1) secure wifi will be fixed in next update
2)Samsung pass will never work coz of root , instead use Google auto fill from(settings)
3)well , I think it is not possible to use two or more smart locks at the same time , anyway will t r y t o f I x I t .
4)Google play thing is your region problem or Google play lib not updated issue... just wait till Google play libs get updated ...
The Following User Says Thank You to jesvi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jesvi Ad-Free
8th January 2019, 03:53 PM |#14  

More
Does it support dual 4G Volte?
11th January 2019, 04:34 PM |#15  
OP Member
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai neeraj

Does it support dual 4G Volte?

Not possible , coz modem does not support dual volte ...
15th January 2019, 12:49 AM |#16  
Flag jaranwala

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesvi

I Have Every Thing Ready Except For One Thing I Am Halting The Rom , Its Coz SM-C7010 Does Not Have A TWRP , So First Get A Twrp Recovery Installed For C7010 Variants , Then I'll Upload Your Variant

Now also have the OEM unlocking issue in this variant
15th January 2019, 07:24 AM |#17  
OP Member
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frhanhaider

Now also have the OEM unlocking issue in this variant

Try some guids from xda , till i know , you have to wait 7 days before unlocking dev mode and should not turn of mobile data for a week or so to get oem unlovk feature ,

Good luck with that
15th January 2019, 07:34 AM |#18  
Flag Bengwluru
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Woah ! this rom is awesome! Thanks everything worked perfectly fine and the dialer fix also worked good .
Can you please add eulah rom control or something like that ? To turn on night mode and stuff . It will be usefull
Debloating the rom is necessary coz i dont use most of inbuilt bloat apps
Thanks for the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Unknown guy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unknown guy Ad-Free
17th January 2019, 02:33 AM |#19  

More
Do you have any plans to port One ui android pie rom for this device in near future?

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Guys help me out with a suitable google camera app for Samsung Galaxy c7 pro. I'm struggling to get one.
20th January 2019, 03:48 AM |#20  
OP Member
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frhanhaider

share some pix plz.
heartly waiting for uplod (c70101) ??
awesome work u did.. keep it up..

Updated the thread , now c7010 variant support has been added (dont wipe system while flashing ).
Hit the thank button and Enjoy !
20th January 2019, 03:49 AM |#21  
OP Member
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai neeraj

Do you have any plans to port One ui android pie rom for this device in near future?

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Guys help me out with a suitable google camera app for Samsung Galaxy c7 pro. I'm struggling to get one.

Yeah , about gcam , i am working on it ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jesvi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jesvi Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
c7 pro, galaxy-c7-pro, one ui, pie rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)