FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

firmware.mobi

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 87,946

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 19th September 2017, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th October 2017, 10:05 AM |#101  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 9,325

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenvj

Can someone help me please. I ran the root.bat file and selected the IMG file. Since then my device has gone into a boot loop. It shows on the Top right corner "KERNEL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING" alternatively in Red and Blue and then reboots to the Logo screen and repeats the same.

Device is SM-T705
PC is Windows 10.

Your device already has working root solutions in the Tab S forum.
I also have no idea what you just flashed and how. CFautoroot is a tar package flashed with odin.

16th October 2017, 01:31 PM |#102  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveenvj

Can someone help me please.

You could try this. But this site wants a registration and I don't know of its validity. Got a firmware backup?

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...-tabs/SM-T705/
16th October 2017, 02:21 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

Your device already has working root solutions in the Tab S forum.
I also have no idea what you just flashed and how. CFautoroot is a tar package flashed with odin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypexed

You could try this. But this site wants a registration and I don't know of its validity. Got a firmware backup?

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/...-tabs/SM-T705/

Thanks for your responses. There was an issue with the ROM i think, because I re-downloaded all the packages and was able to get the Tab working.

I downloaded the Stock ROM from Sammobile, re-installed it and then rooted using CF AutoRoot and then followed by TWRP to get everything working.
17th October 2017, 07:00 PM |#104  
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 140

More
@Chainfire My Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T355Y model is running on 7.1.1. but your firmware release is for 6.0.1. link: https://desktop.firmware.mobi/device:722/firmware:2143

Would it be possible for you to support 7.1.1? Let me know if you need further details.

If answer is no (which I hope not) then can i install your firmware 6.0.1 on top of nougat 7.1.1?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Also, Would it help if I upload images from android 7.1.1 on https://desktop.firmware.mobi/authed? because i'm not sure if your system works on nougat or not.
18th October 2017, 06:03 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi, I have the p4noteltevzw and want to unlock the bootloader. On your site it says
"BOOTLOADER UNLOCK
If your bootloader is not unlocked, depending on the device, it may be automatically unlocked (wiping all data), flashing may fail, or the device may brick altogether."

So I tried to generate the auto root package and keep ERROR NOT APPLICABLE, even though the recovery and boot images are downloadable on the previous page. I have checked this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2263263 however the CASUAL download is no longer available and I get no response from AdamOutler when asking for the file.

1) If I can get ahold of the CF-Auto-Root package, will it unlock the bootloader for the SCH-I925?
2) Is there a way to still get a copy of the Take Note Verizon CASUAL(R478b) package?
3) If I disassemble the stock rom and replace the boot and recovery files with the ones from firmware.mobi, will that give me a custom bootloader?

I'm not sure after checking your site if the boot and recovery files are the stock images or not. My whole goal is to just be able to flash a custom rom and it seems that Verizon has locked this tablet down pretty well.

Any help would be appreciated.
18th October 2017, 03:23 PM |#106  
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Do you have any kind of proper instructions for development for the Snapdragon 210 because we are a community having the phone with the same same chip but we are unsuccessful in an attempt to Port a custom rom as well as a custom recovery for our phone.

Actually we discovered the thing that the bootloader is locked and the fastboot command are not working for our phone as it is a kind of Lock by the company.

We spoke to the developers of the redmi note 3 mobile phone and they told us that if there is no way to unlock the bootloader then please try to edit the emmc_appsboot.mbn but they could not tell us which are the values to be modified because they all are in hex and we don't have any idea about that.

So I am requesting all the members of this forum to please guide us in our development to unlock bootloader so that we can continue our development.

Cooperation is highly appreciated.
19th October 2017, 08:34 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hey guys

I have Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920W8 and for the last couple days I've been trying to root it with CF Auto root...

I downloaded the image for my version (G920W8VLU5DQI2) and flashed it successfully but after reboot i didn't get any root however KNOX ticked.

Could you please help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance
P.S. I turned off reactivation lock
19th October 2017, 08:36 AM |#108  

More
Failed to root
Flashed on sm-a320y with odin.
Odin reported pass but when I rebooted the phone was not rooted and it didnt have the supersu app.
I do have twrp installed, could that be a problem?

ps. I can't use twrp to root because it fails to mount data, if you have a fix for this as well that would be great.
19th October 2017, 10:15 AM |#109  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by User540705538

Flashed on sm-a320y with odin.
Odin reported pass but when I rebooted the phone was not rooted and it didnt have the supersu app.
I do have twrp installed, could that be a problem?

ps. I can't use twrp to root because it fails to mount data, if you have a fix for this as well that would be great.

FORMAT(not wipe) your data partition then install SuperSU in the same session to root with twrp.
You will lose ALL your data on internal storage.
19th October 2017, 07:50 PM |#110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyx

FORMAT(not wipe) your data partition then install SuperSU in the same session to root with twrp.
You will lose ALL your data on internal storage.

Thanks, I've had this problem on several devices. Do I format the data partition in twrp?
19th October 2017, 09:33 PM |#111  
Recognized Contributor

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by User540705538

Thanks, I've had this problem on several devices. Do I format the data partition in twrp?

Yes FORMAT (not wipe) withe TWRP. If you want it permanent use my encryption disable patch in my sig.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)