Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2015, 08:51 PM |#21  
Flag Nieuwegein, NL
Thanks Meter: 618

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfiranda

hi, I was wondering if Xposed Framework can be used in Acer Z500? I really want to modify the notification bar, but the Cutom Rom in the first page says that it's probably impossible for Dual SIM version, so I want to modify it with Xposed.

When you root your device (instructions see first post), you should be able to install Xposed. Anyone with Z500 that has tried this?

10th November 2015, 02:42 PM |#22  
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikagl

When you root your device (instructions see first post), you should be able to install Xposed. Anyone with Z500 that has tried this?

done it a few days ago. I've tried it in my Z500 Dual SIM with Xposed, and it works, but if you installing too many modules, can cause you a LOT of lagging when opening App Drawer. so becareful for what module you install and ALWAYS make nandroid backup before installing Xposed. Currently known modules in my Z500 is :
Code:
Flat Style Colored Bars
Wanam Kit
Xstana
XBlast Tools (not what I needed, so uninstalled it)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyfiranda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andyfiranda Ad-Free
22nd December 2015, 10:36 AM |#23  
Flag Brno
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi... have problem with flashing stock ROM SDs_Acer_AV0K0_Z500_1.008.00_EMEA_CUS1.zip
Im using SP Flash tools v.5.1516 (also tried different 5.xx and 3.xx versions) - but this give me an error "Scatter loading error 8417"
I tried to check scatter file and its completely different from my other phones which I flashed (UMI, ZOPO etc..)

it usually starts like:
Quote:

################################################## ################################################## ########
#
# General Setting
#
################################################## ################################################## ########
- general: MTK_PLATFORM_CFG
info:
- config_version: V1.1.2
platform: MT6592
project: MTDTtest
storage: EMMC
boot_channel: MSDC_0
block_size: 0x20000
#
# Layout Setting
#
- partition_index: SYS0
partition_name: PRELOADER
file_name: preloader.bin
is_download: true
type: SV5_BL_BIN
etc....

but for this ACER there is only:
Quote:

PRELOADER 0x0
MBR 0xc00000
EBR1 0xc80000
PRO_INFO 0xd00000
NVRAM 0x1000000
PROTECT_F 0x1500000
PROTECT_S
etc....

Any hint?
22nd December 2015, 12:32 PM |#24  
Flag Nieuwegein, NL
Thanks Meter: 618

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reeprich

Hi... have problem with flashing stock ROM SDs_Acer_AV0K0_Z500_1.008.00_EMEA_CUS1.zip
Im using SP Flash tools v.5.1516 (also tried different 5.xx and 3.xx versions) - but this give me an error "Scatter loading error 8417"
I tried to check scatter file and its completely different from my other phones which I flashed (UMI, ZOPO etc..)

it usually starts like:

but for this ACER there is only:

Any hint?

The SDs_Acer_AV0K0_Z500_1.008.00_EMEA_CUS1.zip file needs to be flashed using your Recovery (Power, VolDown/VolUp combination) and not using SPFT...
8th March 2016, 09:09 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hello..

I have a problem with my acer Z500 emmc corrupt. How do I fix it? Whether there are experienced with these issues?

Thanks.
8th March 2016, 05:00 PM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokry

hello..

I have a problem with my acer Z500 emmc corrupt. How do I fix it? Whether there are experienced with these issues?

Thanks.

I'm not familiar with that one, but i suggest you try to reflash ROM in spft or (custom) recovery, depending on which firmware.zip you've got.
16th March 2016, 06:20 PM |#27  

More
Is there Czech language?
18th March 2016, 04:34 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 120

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matyas1945

Is there Czech language?

Most likely. Most, if not all, roms listed are multi-language.
28th April 2016, 07:41 AM |#29  
Flag Kyiv

More
Hi.

I have Acer_AV0K0_Z500_1.009.00_EMEA_GEN3. What custom recovery i need? Can I flash ClockWork Mod Recovery 5.5 (Auto GEN)? And what is GEN?
Thanks!
24th May 2016, 12:07 PM |#30  

More
Hello,
all download links are dead now. Can somebody upload them again.

Thank you.
24th July 2016, 08:10 PM |#31  

More
Brom failed 4032 -- help please urgent
Hello everyone,
Urgent, i have a bricked Acer Liquid Z500 i tried to flash it with all the available roms with SPFT and everytime i get ERROR BROM FAILED 4032. Any one can help me please it'es urgents.

I've read that this problem is about the wrong rom but i tried all the roms :/

So please help me i'm waiting.

Thinks

Regards,
Tahar
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer, acer liquid z500, acer z500, acer-liquid-z500

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)