[Guide] Changing Dialer Background

Search This thread

Snigdho

Aug 3, 2014
Dhaka
This is a small tutorial showing you about changing dialer background...
Necessary Tools
-Apktool/NinjaMorph!
-Root Explorer
-A brain
It's a easy process... Any one can do this!!!
Let's start
At first take Contacts. apk of a ROM which you want to mod.. Then decompile it with apktool or NinjaMorph.
You will find some folders......
Open "res" folder the search for folder "drawable-nodpi" open it you will find some PNG images...
Search for the PNG file "background_dial_holo_dark.PNG" .. replace it with any PNG with the same name "background_dial_holo_dark.PNG"!!!
After done recompile the apk and push in to system>app by root explorer and reboot your phone.......
And enjoy the new dialer background……
N.B- I cannot make sure that it will work, but I have done it in my MTK phone and it worked..
HIT A THANKS IF I HAVE HELPED YOU :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ji-r47

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a small tutorial showing you about changing dialer background...
    Necessary Tools
    -Apktool/NinjaMorph!
    -Root Explorer
    -A brain
    It's a easy process... Any one can do this!!!
    Let's start
    At first take Contacts. apk of a ROM which you want to mod.. Then decompile it with apktool or NinjaMorph.
    You will find some folders......
    Open "res" folder the search for folder "drawable-nodpi" open it you will find some PNG images...
    Search for the PNG file "background_dial_holo_dark.PNG" .. replace it with any PNG with the same name "background_dial_holo_dark.PNG"!!!
    After done recompile the apk and push in to system>app by root explorer and reboot your phone.......
    And enjoy the new dialer background……
    N.B- I cannot make sure that it will work, but I have done it in my MTK phone and it worked..
    HIT A THANKS IF I HAVE HELPED YOU :D