I followed the instructions but while I was about to finish, a pop-up appeared saying "partition.txt does not exist. Please extract the file from the total binary image". What am I supposed to do about this?
---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------
Originally Posted by meganukebmp
Fixing dead L70+ devices
EVERYTHING IN THIS GUIDE IS DANGEROUS AND CAN COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR DEVICE IF DONE INCORRECTLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
DO NOT DO THIS IF IT'S ONLY A SOFT BRICK!!!
What is a dead (hard bricked) device?
How do I know if my device is hard bricked?
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING
It would fail to boot and enter recovery/download mode. When connected to a PC and powered on Windows will detect it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- Download and install drivers from here
- Download BoardDiag v2.99a from here
- Download TOT files from here
- Unpack all archives in a new folder in the root of your C: drive. Everything including the tot file.
- Remove the batter from the device
- Plug the device in to the PC via the USB cable.
- Place battery back
- Open BoardDiag and set it up as such:
- Click on the EXTRACT button and wait until it finishes.
- Make sure there are ticks on AP Check and EMMC Test !
- Press START and wait until the program finishes.
- When done it's safe to disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Pull the battery out and place it back in and try to enter Download mode. If successful you should be able to flash KDZ following this guide.
Translated and re-formatted. Original guide by @kossrap @ 4pda.
I followed the instructions but a pop-up appeared sayin "partition.txt does not exist. Please extract the file from the total binary image". What should I do to solve this?