---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING
DO NOT DO THIS IF IT'S ONLY A SOFT BRICK!!!
What is a dead (hard bricked) device?
How do I know if my device is hard bricked?
It would fail to boot and enter recovery/download mode. When connected to a PC and powered on Windows will detect it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008.
- Download and install drivers from here
- Download BoardDiag v2.99a from here
- Download TOT files from here
- Unpack all archives in a new folder in the root of your C: drive. Everything including the tot file.
- Remove the batter from the device
- Plug the device in to the PC via the USB cable.
- Place battery back
- Open BoardDiag and set it up as such:
- Click on the EXTRACT button and wait until it finishes.
- Make sure there are ticks on AP Check and EMMC Test !
- Press START and wait until the program finishes.
- When done it's safe to disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Pull the battery out and place it back in and try to enter Download mode. If successful you should be able to flash KDZ following this guide.
Translated and re-formatted. Original guide by @kossrap @ 4pda.