[GUIDE] New Root Method for LG Devices

6,866 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,082

By Unjustified Dev, Recognized Developer on 9th March 2015, 03:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2017, 01:04 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
i keep clicking on download and it keeps showing popups for XXX rated stuff and random things like that. the download i finally got was an ISO that only had an executable in it. i don't trust the file i got. where in the hell is the right download link because the one in the first post sends me to a download page that has no donwload link that doesn't come with a dozen + popups.
The Following User Says Thank You to silvernirvash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silvernirvash Ad-Free

4th June 2017, 01:24 AM |#1002  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Damn...I believe I have the actual file on my computer ...but I won't be there until Tuesday

Sent from my brand new Stylo 3 plus LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

I actually am able to click and download it...I'm gonna upload it to my mega account and I will follow this post up with the link

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

This is the zip file I got...more than 4 MB ...so I hope it's got what you need..
You may have to copy and paste this link..not for 100% sure

https://mega.nz/#!S0JxHa4b!JPoU2VbYt...p6TW8eHOOJ-0e4

25th June 2017, 08:44 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
When I go to down load LG_ROOT.ZIP it asks for my credit card number. Why?
The Following User Says Thank You to Wkovacs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wkovacs Ad-Free
26th June 2017, 01:10 AM |#1004  
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkovacs

Someone else must have taken over the link you ar dl from...or some malicious software is having fun at your expense

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkovacs

If you are pulling it off the link directly above you...it should take you to my mega account...

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to SoonersChuck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SoonersChuck Ad-Free
4th July 2017, 07:17 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
wth
Dude! If this method isn't working why don't you remove the thread, or let it be known up at the top that it's not working. The problem with xda is that there are now to many outdated thread that no one gives a cr ap about wasting people time. But that's not even what pissed me off here. You thread author who ever you are have pop-up links that are supposedly required for you're method. So long before realizing that you were wasting my time you jacked up my lap top like a dirty virus spreading azshacker that shouldn't be on xda forums unless th,at's what there about too.
4th July 2017, 01:57 PM |#1006  
Flag Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,223

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckrobinson47

Dude! If this method isn't working why don't you remove the thread, or let it be known up at the top that it's not working. The problem with xda is that there are now to many outdated thread that no one gives a cr ap about wasting people time. But that's not even what pissed me off here. You thread author who ever you are have pop-up links that are supposedly required for you're method. So long before realizing that you were wasting my time you jacked up my lap top like a dirty virus spreading azshacker that shouldn't be on xda forums unless th,at's what there about too.

How about before you do anything to your device you do your due diligence and read and research. Had you read through the forum you could have prevented yourself problems. Take some freaking responsibility for your own actions instead of putting the blame on others.
7th July 2017, 10:36 AM |#1007  

More
No.
You need to remove the links you've posted here. They are links to download malicious software under the guise of lg volt rooting software. I think you're whole thread is FALSE. Your intention is not to help anyone root their phone. You have simply cone up with a clever way to get people to keep clicking on these pop up sites that are paying you for every person you can get to there site. Screw you aswhole. Why don't you take responsibility for you're thread, and remove it since you've already confirmed that you don't know schitz about rooting, of installing twrp on the LG VOLT.
If you aren't getting money from those sites you trick people into clicking on, then you have nothing to lose by removing this completely UNINFORMATIVE thread! Correct?
7th July 2017, 06:07 PM |#1008  
Flag Winston-Salem, NC

More
Quote:

No.
You need to remove the links you've posted here. They are links to download malicious software under the guise of lg volt rooting software. I think you're whole thread is FALSE. Your intention is not to help anyone root their phone. You have simply cone up with a clever way to get people to keep clicking on these pop up sites that are paying you for every person you can get to there site. Screw you aswhole. Why don't you take responsibility for you're thread, and remove it since you've already confirmed that you don't know schitz about rooting, of installing twrp on the LG VOLT.
If you aren't getting money from those sites you trick people into clicking on, then you have nothing to lose by removing this completely UNINFORMATIVE thread! Correct?

Yeah, you haven't a clue. Had you took the time to read you would have seen a solution about 3 or 4 posts above your stupid rant. This thread has been active for a long while, things happen. My suggestion for you is to stay stock.
7th July 2017, 06:30 PM |#1009  

More
I rooted my LG LS740 LG VOLT with KINGOROOT,
Installed TWRP (on recovery partition, not boot)with the Official TWRP App,
Installed Cm12.1 with TWRP, uninstalled KINGOROOT and use built in root from cm12, then installed Virgin mobile fix zip, and MMS fix. Done. NO PC NECISSARY.
I just offered more information than you have.
You still not explaining why you are linking people to malicious sites.
7th July 2017, 07:27 PM |#1010  
Flag Winston-Salem, NC

More
Quote:

I rooted my LG LS740 LG VOLT with KINGOROOT,
Installed TWRP (on recovery partition, not boot)with the Official TWRP App,
Installed Cm12.1 with TWRP, uninstalled KINGOROOT and use built in root from cm12, then installed Virgin mobile fix zip, and MMS fix. Done. NO PC NECISSARY.
I just offered more information than you have.
You still not explaining why you are linking people to malicious sites.

You haven't offered anything that I need my G3 has been rooted for close to 3 years and this isn't my thread. Obviously you don't pay very close attention to detail. No where by my name does it have op. And like I said there was a solution about 3 or 4 posts above your first post.
8th July 2017, 10:11 PM |#1011  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanskiT!

You haven't offered anything that I need my G3 has been rooted for close to 3 years and this isn't my thread. Obviously you don't pay very close attention to detail. No where by my name does it have op. And like I said there was a solution about 3 or 4 posts above your first post.

The four posts prior to mine are all talking about the thread's link to a bad popup website that had malware attached to download. You, Seanskeet, aren't paying attention to the details. However you are for some reason paying attention to my comments, even though this isn't your thread. My problem is that this dik is using XDA forum to spread malware. So what dog have you got in the fight? You're a "senior member" . So tell me something. Is XDA A MALWARE SITE? #MALWAREONXDA? forums. This thread doesn't have a "NEW ROOTING METHOD FOR LG" so what reason would senior member Seanskeet have for defending the malware linked thread? This thread is hopefully not a standard example of what XDA is doing. Hacking sites have a hard time building a good reputation.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)