By simon.baker670, Junior Member on 26th November 2018, 04:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th June 2020, 07:13 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon.baker670

Hi,
How is this illegal and all posts on xda regarding Gbwhatsapp and yowhatsapp and other whatsapp modded apk's are legal
All i want to know the process of making similar whatsapp mods manually because at the end no one knows if these moded apk's out there are clean and doesn't have any trojans.

It's not illegal to create mods of apks unless the modded app let's you use some service that is PAID in the original apk. Modifying or adding extra features to apps like Whatsapp is not illegal (One such example would be Youtube vanced, which is modded version of Youtube with no ads, etc etc).

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atifbaig786

It is highly unethical to post Modded apps on XDA if you don't own them.No matter how you try.Because you won't find anything on forums related to luckypatcher or Game guardian because modding apps and discussing them leads to legal notices leading to headaches being caused in xda.You can however name the app X and ask anyone how to do it.But you must no reveal your intentions.Also I challenge you to find a post related to lucky patching game guardian hacking or modding whatsapp or any app related to copyright infringement

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Do some research before you say anything.
Here is a modded version of Youtube on XDA, YouTube Vanced.
And I don't see any copyright strike on this post that I linked. So, what's the thing that you challenged @simon.baker670? I'm sure he didn't ask anything about using Lucky Patcher or Game guardian for modding.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)