ROOTING Lenovo A2010-a
THINGS YOU NEED
- Download SUPERSU file from the and move it to SD Card of your phone.
- Download TWRP RECOVERY and extract its file somewhere on your PC
- Download MTK VCOM Driver
Driver Installation for Windows:
- Extract the files from the MTK VCOM Driver archive to a folder in your PC
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery, start the Device Manager in Windows, then connect the phone to the computer with a USB cable. A device called "MT65xx Preloader" will appear for a couple of seconds in Device Manager. Right click it before it disappears, select "Install driver", then "Have Disk" (the exact commands may vary depending on your Windows version), choose the folder where you extracted the downloaded archive.
FOR WINDOWS 8, 8.1 & 10: CHOOSE THE WIN7 DRIVER AND YOU MAY NEED TO DISABLE DRIVER SIGNATURE VERIFICATION TO GET IT WORK
- Download SP FLASH TOOL and extract the files from the archive. It will be good to extract it in C:\SPFlashTool
- Run SP Flash Tool and flash the TWRP Recovery
Guide On How To Flash Via SP FLASH TOOL
- You can watch the Youtube video to get the idea on How To Flash Via SP FLASH TOOL, the difference is that you will only have one file to flash i.e. recovery.img
- The phone has to be turned off, with or without battery, and at 0:35 in the video, when he clicks "Download", he then connects the phone to the computer
- Remove your phone from the computer and insert the battery. Now, reboot the phone by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER button and you will get the boot menu. Scroll to the RECOVERY MODE OPTION by VOLUME UP button and to select the RECOVERY MODE press the VOLUME DOWN button
- You get the TWRP Recovery
- Now, flash the SUPERSU file through TWRP Recovery
- Reboot the phone
- Your will now be rooted!! To Check You Can Use This APP
IMPORTANT * I am not responsible for a bricked device * Original thread was difficult to understand for some users ( Noobs ) but this thread is in Simple English * Do not be rude. * Respect all users. * I made this thread because the original thread's OP is not active for 3-4 months and since then we have had a lot of developments going on and all the users are not aware of that. So, the main aim of the thread is to keep users fully updated.