As it is systemless so it doesn’t change system file. It only changes in Boot image.
Whenever you got OTA just Reflash Stock Boot img and update your device to latest version.
This Boot.img is taken from latest version of XUI 3.0 Nougat version Build No. X603-H575A-N-IN-171227V175. So When it will update need to Patch again boot.img with updated version or this can also be used.
I am not responsible for bricked devices.
Your warranty will void now. Do it at your own Risk.
Follow Step as Mentioned Below:
1. Unlock Boot loader as mentioned on following link:
2. If you want to install TWRP recovery then follow:
Now the step for Systemless root with unlocked bootloader and usb debugging on is must. (with stock recovery no need TWRP)
1. Download the Zip file on following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vn...TCl4GRG5mh6QF5
2. Extract zip file in a folder.
3. Press and ctrl+Shift and right click on mouse.
4. Now press option open cmd window here, in window 10 it may be open powershall window here just select it.
5. In cmd window follow the following command.
A. adb reboot bootloader (phone will reboot and light blank dark screen)
B. fastboot devices (it will show your device if connected well)
C. fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img (it will flash new boot img in your phone.
D. fastboot reboot (will reboot your phone)
E. Install magisk manager app from XDA lab or from attached here in zip just extract it.
Your phone is rooted now with stock recovery.
OTA Update Support: Just follow above cmd again and at point C. just change flash cmd to stock boot. (fastboot flash Stock boot.img) then reboot and update your system OTA.
Last Updated on 05/01/2018