In this thread, i would like to share tutorial about How to install CWM Recovery and rooting Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ. But you can also use TWRP Recovery if you do not like CWM and then rooting by following this guide.
- Extract odin and CWM_Vivalto_v126.96.36.199_Build#3_(ODIN_VERSION).zip in the same folder
- Open Odin v3.09
- Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until detected on Odi
- Add the recovery.tar.md5 file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes
- Wait until the flashing process is complete
- Copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip to External SD.
- Go to CWM.
- Install zip -> from sdcard.
- Choose UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip and wait untill finished.
- Reboot system now.
- If there is notif "fix supersu blablabla" just press "back" button.
Changelo CWM build #3
- Change the HOME BUTTON as selector menu
- can not install zip, backup/restore from/to internal sd.
Special thanks to Allah SWT.
- And you