FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Miui 8 v6.8.4 for lava iris x1 grand

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 99
 
Post Reply Email Thread



[4.4] Miui 8_6.8.4 multi language kernel 3.4.67 for mt6582

Dual 3G
Sdcard default
Hotspot
Sensor
Dirac
Rooted
...
All working

================================================== =================

Download :
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24671309938033108



================================================== =================
Credit :
Xiaomi
xiaomi.eu
Miui Viet Nam
Minh Quoc (ported and fixed to mt6582)
Me (Nikhil Bhise)

================================================== =================
Rom Os : 4.4.2
Chipset : mt6582
karnel : 3.4.67 KK
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nikhilbhise2244 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilbhise2244 Ad-Free
 
 
28th August 2016, 03:45 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag parli vaijnath
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Good work bro
The Following User Says Thank You to lucky6565 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lucky6565 Ad-Free
29th August 2016, 04:30 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Parli Vaijnath
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky6565

Good work bro

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to nikhilbhise2244 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilbhise2244 Ad-Free
30th August 2016, 07:48 PM |#4  
Kaif khan's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Please send custom recovery for lava iris x1 grand
7th September 2016, 09:57 AM |#5  
Kaif khan's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Rom is not booting on iris x1 grand kk
I had tried many times , every time boot animation shows and after that phone vibrates but didn't boot.
When I tried to " wipe data factory reset" on TWRP it shows " unable to find partition for /sd card "
21st October 2016, 04:51 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Successfully flashed the ROM a big thanks to you and about the bugs the camera is unusable and the pin and pattern password cannot be saved at many places it still uses the same Lava keypad not the MIUI other than that is a very good ROM no bugs other than that performance ,looks,battery power everything is rocking awesome guys if you see this message don't blame him for this rom its officially unstable means the official rom itself has this bugs but you should try it its smooth battery is good and the theme are good too

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

And to the people who are flashing this ROM with twrp after you flash the ROM after all the mentioned process just go to mount in twrp and check system Mont and boot up it will work only then
19th November 2016, 07:18 AM |#7  
Kaif khan's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Not working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer@1

Successfully flashed the ROM a big thanks to you and about the bugs the camera is unusable and the pin and pattern password cannot be saved at many places it still uses the same Lava keypad not the MIUI other than that is a very good ROM no bugs other than that performance ,looks,battery power everything is rocking awesome guys if you see this message don't blame him for this rom its officially unstable means the official rom itself has this bugs but you should try it its smooth battery is good and the theme are good too

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

And to the people who are flashing this ROM with twrp after you flash the ROM after all the mentioned process just go to mount in twrp and check system Mont and boot up it will work only then

Successfully flashed rom with twrp 3.0.1 , mount system partition but not booting up.
27th November 2016, 01:53 AM |#8  
OP Member
Flag Parli Vaijnath
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaif khan

Successfully flashed rom with twrp 3.0.1 , mount system partition but not booting up.

Bro use philz recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to nikhilbhise2244 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilbhise2244 Ad-Free
27th November 2016, 01:54 AM |#9  
OP Member
Flag Parli Vaijnath
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaif khan

Rom is not booting on iris x1 grand kk
I had tried many times , every time boot animation shows and after that phone vibrates but didn't boot.
When I tried to " wipe data factory reset" on TWRP it shows " unable to find partition for /sd card "

Bro use philz recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to nikhilbhise2244 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilbhise2244 Ad-Free
2nd December 2016, 02:51 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hey bro countered a new bug that I must say even though I am using another ROM right now the auto rotate dosent works if you could update the beta ROM with the stabel one then it will be great
7th December 2016, 01:32 PM |#11  
Kaif khan's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilbhise2244

Bro use philz recovery

Still not working
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
iris-x1-grand

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes