FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei MediaPad T3 10 (AGS-W09 & AGS-L09)

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 35

By z1on, Member on 15th January 2018, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th July 2019, 07:15 PM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenworm

just wanted to add my 10 cent. iv removed encryption and stuff in this boot.img so we can make a complete backup..
also this boot img boots into the correct recovery when holding the vol button for reason unknown. not erecovery..
im using AGS-L09 STOCK european rom with version AGS-L09C100B279 Rom and kernel 3.18.31-ge1db33b

i will add a kernel soon with support for external wifi usb "rt2800usb" so i can use this cheap tablet to deauth my stupid neighbor. i can add the binary files also so we can do it from a oridinary android terminal if someone needs them.

hopefully someone for now use this un-encrypted boot.img untill the real deal gets published

if someone beats me making a kernel with either nethunter support or external wifi support plz post it here and ill post the needed binarys witch goes into xbin for use of deauth with terminal.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yD7...w?usp=drivesdk

Thanks for this upload. Any chance you could explain the procedure you went through to unencrypt your boot.img? If I can get that done for my AGS-W09 I can compile a custom ROM for our devices. Plus I'll upload the Stock ROM and boot.img unencrypted here for others to grab also.

Feel free to PM me or if you want, email me.

Zach

19th July 2019, 02:14 AM |#222  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
i think it would be easyer for me just editing it for you.. if you upload the raw boot img file ill remove the data encryption on it for you and reupload the file

u can use this app to get the raw boot img https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nam.partitions
remember under settings to take off compress and stuff.... just a plain raw img

OR here is a guide :
1. Download ASSAYYED_KITCHEN.
2. Place your stock boot.img file in the "WORK" folder of ASSAYYED_KITCHEN. Apears after 1. run.
3. Launch ASSAYYED and select the 12th option (KERNEL/RECOVERY MENU) and then the 1st one (Unpacking Kernel).
4. Go to your work folder and open the folder boot_unpacked\ramdisk.
5. You will see a file named "fstab.qcom", open it using notepad++.
6. delete thise words including the "," ",fileencryption" and all ",verify"
7. Repack kernel and FORMAT your android Data partition then flash the boot img !
Done

root with magisk 19.3
29th July 2019, 10:40 AM |#223  
Flag Hull, UK
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi all

I'm sorry if this has already been answered but I since Huawei are not offering unlock codes now, it is still possible to root the Mediapad T3 10 tablet? And if so are there any updated instructions please?

And if so will this allow me to install apps onto the SD card?

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to tonyyeb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tonyyeb Ad-Free
13th August 2019, 02:09 PM |#224  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Firmware Finder latest Roms
As I have a AGS-L09C127,CUSTC127D001, latest update available is B280, Nov 16 2018, I was wondering why
other L09s, e.g. AGS-L09C233, are now at B286, July 19. Is there some reason why Huawei
only deliver updates for some regions?

Is it possible to use such a C233 ROM to my C127, Firmware finder states "Firmware approved for C233".
However, some other firmwares are clearly marked by "The firmware ist not approved for installation".
Is this some kind of "yeah, ok, try it, but don't blame us if u brick your device?"

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by z1on

I just reuploaded the TWRP_3.2.1-0.img.

Doesn't work on my AGS-L09C127. Only the Nemo 3.1.1 does
30th August 2019, 10:27 PM |#225  
Flag Livorno
Thanks Meter: 25

More
unlock bootloader
exist now a way to unlock bootloader?
3rd September 2019, 11:14 PM |#226  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Followed Dinasty75's guide and managed to unlock the bootloader. Used fastboot to install TWRP 3.2.1-0_14.01.2018 with no errors, but when I boot into recovery mode I still get Huawei eRecovery, not TWRP.
Afterinstalling TWRP I reboot and press and hold down Volume up, and still only Huawei eRecovery.

Any ideas on why I don't get TWRP?
10th September 2019, 01:10 AM |#227  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by itajackass

Sorry if it not the correct place to ask, but i didn't find a better post. I'd like to disassembly my T3 10" to install a quick charge qi wireless pad between battery and case. I'd like to solder positive and negative directly on usb port but pins are very small and i'm not sure to success. I don't want to mount this pad normally with its own usb port cause it is not elegant and the cable is too short and it is not centered with the tablet... So i'd like to hack it, installing inside the table with a longer wires. Someone know where i can find a service repair manual? Maybe i can find free bigger spot to solder the wires instead directly to usb port....

Img in attachment

trace the power wires back to the battery and see if you have enough room to solder it there if not remove some of the cover/sheathing from the wires in a safe spot and solder the cables together and cover with heat shrink, thats what i would do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, huawei, kernel, mediapad t3 10, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)