FORUMS

Huawei MediaPad T3 10 (AGS-W09 & AGS-L09)

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 36

By z1on, Member on 15th January 2018, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th June 2020, 08:15 AM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0t3xx

Hi all!

Today i found an AGS-W09 QISAGS-W09(build number: AGS-W09C100B271) with Android 7.0 installed and now i want to install a custom rom.

I've done this on some Samsung devices with odin and TWRP(galaxy s7 installed Lineage 17.1)

It seems to be not so easy on this device....

So i downloadet CDunlocker and try to unlock it. ATM the DCunlocker dont detects my tablet....do u have any advice?

Do u have any guides orr tips to install a custom rom on it?

Wich software do u use to flash TWRP?

There are no custom roms for this device.
8th June 2020, 02:14 AM |#282  
Flag Medellin
Thanks Meter: 156

Donate to Me
More
oeminfo backup
Can anyone share with me your "oeminfo" partition of a AGS-W09, any help will be apreciated. Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason88fr

Hey everyone, I got AGS-W09C100B285 working.

I unlocked my bootloader using DC-Unlocker, I paid the €4 for the credits.
I have flashed TWRP 3.2.1-0_14.01.2018
Using "ASSAYYED_KITCHEN_V1.82_STABLE" I edited the "boot.img" to remove encryption.
Then, in TWRP, I wiped each partition and flashed the necessary imgs, extracted from "UPDATE.APP", to their relavant paritions, replacing the stock "boot.img" with the modified version.

I am now on "AGS-W09C100B285 Firmware 7.0.0 r1 EMUI5.1" without encryption.
Rooted successfully with Magisk 20.4 in TWRP.

With an unlocked bootloader, TWRP and ROOT, how do I upgrade to Android 8?

Hello friend, could you share with me an "oeminfo" partition back up of your device... im actually semi-bricked with a "generic_a53" model number and no SN showing in the device info. it will help me to restore my device. thanks in advance.
8th June 2020, 03:42 PM |#283  
Flag Stains
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randrew87

Can anyone share with me your "oeminfo" partition of a AGS-W09, any help will be apreciated. Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Hello friend, could you share with me an "oeminfo" partition back up of your device... im actually semi-bricked with a "generic_a53" model number and no SN showing in the device info. it will help me to restore my device. thanks in advance.

Can you give me detailed instructions on how to perform the OEM backup?
8th June 2020, 08:30 PM |#284  
Flag Medellin
Thanks Meter: 156

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason88fr

Can you give me detailed instructions on how to perform the OEM backup?

Connect your device to the computer, type adb shell in command line console or TWRP terminal.
Now type dd if=/dev/block/platrofm/hi_mci.0/by-name/oeminfo of=/sdcard/oeminfo.img and you'll get a byte-to-byte copy of oeminfo partition in internal storage.

many thanks in advance.
25th June 2020, 07:28 PM |#285  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I've just got an ex-retail demo model. I've been able to unlock with dc-unlocker and HiSuite found, downloaded and installed a 2018 ROM.
I've a few issues:
default sleep is 15 seconds, I set to 2 mins and it doesn't change, it still says 15 seconds

There was an app called retail demo which I've removed soI can move icons around, but i still can't change the inactivity time
I have setup and account and that is still configured.
Does anyone know how I can stop this reseting of appearance?
thanks
Paul

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

I found an alternative settings app by gabenative on the play store which allowed me to change the time to 2 mins and it works!
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjjpm

I've just got an ex-retail demo model. I've been able to unlock with dc-unlocker and HiSuite found, downloaded and installed a 2018 ROM.
I've a few issues:
default sleep is 15 seconds, I set to 2 mins and it doesn't change, it still says 15 seconds

There was an app called retail demo which I've removed soI can move icons around, but i still can't change the inactivity time
thanks
Paul

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Ok, so there are a load of official full OTA out there but does anyone know what the latest is for an AGS-W09C101? The one HiSuite put on is B271 which has security for 1st Aug 2018.
thanks
Paul
27th June 2020, 12:25 PM |#286  
Flag Essex
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

I've a few issues:

thanks
Paul

Ok, so there are a load of official full OTA out there but does anyone know what the latest is for an AGS-W09C101? The one HiSuite put on is B271 which has security for 1st Aug 2018.
thanks
Paul

HiPaul,
How did you go about unlocking the tablet with dc-unlocker? i have never used this before, seems i would have to purchase credits? do you have the steps you had to do please? (or a link to the post on this thread).
im also on the B271 software, how did you get newer?
I only want to be able to move games from internal to sd card..
28th June 2020, 10:01 PM |#287  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 13

More
On the DC Unlocker website there are 'text tutorials' and follow the one for 'tablets', it goes like this:
  • Turn on phone.
  • Connect it to computer via USB cable.
  • Wait till all drivers are fully installed and phone appears in "Modems" and "Ports" sections in Device Manager.
  • Then launch DC-Unlocker.
  • Open Server tab, enter username and password that you received after credits purchase (you can buy credits here: www.dc-unlocker.com/buy ) and click "Check login"
  • If DC-Unlocker/Vygis/Rocker/Infinity dongle is connected, do not enter username and password, only click "Check login".
  • Select Manufacturer: Huawei phones, model leave Auto detect(recommended).
  • Click on "Detect" button (big magnifying glass).
  • Wait till phone will be fully detected.
  • Open Unlock tab, click "Unlock".
  • When you see that phone is successfully unlocked, remove battery and restart phone.

I registered and account and bought credit, Euros 15, I put my tablet in fastboot mode and DC Unlocker found it.
Then ran the software and it removed FRP.

I don't have newer than B271 as I've got model C101 and B271 is the newest for it. There are some sites which list the variants and what the latest 'update.app' is. I put some in a dload folder and tried to update but it said they weren't designed for my model. You need to check what variant you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3rm3y

HiPaul,
How did you go about unlocking the tablet with dc-unlocker? i have never used this before, seems i would have to purchase credits? do you have the steps you had to do please? (or a link to the post on this thread).
im also on the B271 software, how did you get newer?
I only want to be able to move games from internal to sd card..

Yesterday, 07:43 AM |#288  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

On the DC Unlocker website there are 'text tutorials' and follow the one for 'tablets', it goes like this:

• Turn on phone.
  • Connect it to computer via USB cable.
  • Wait till all drivers are fully installed and phone appears in "Modems" and "Ports" sections in Device Manager.
  • Then launch DC-Unlocker.
  • Open Server tab, enter username and password that you received after credits purchase (you can buy credits here: www.dc-unlocker.com/buy ) and click "Check login"
  • If DC-Unlocker/Vygis/Rocker/Infinity dongle is connected, do not enter username and password, only click "Check login".
  • Select Manufacturer: Huawei phones, model leave Auto detect(recommended).
  • Click on "Detect" button (big magnifying glass).
  • Wait till phone will be fully detected.
  • Open Unlock tab, click "Unlock".
  • When you see that phone is successfully unlocked, remove battery and restart phone.

I registered and account and bought credit, Euros 15, I put my tablet in fastboot mode and DC Unlocker found it.
Then ran the software and it removed FRP.

I don't have newer than B271 as I've got model C101 and B271 is the newest for it. There are some sites which list the variants and what the latest 'update.app' is. I put some in a dload folder and tried to update but it said they weren't designed for my model. You need to check what variant you have.

Your "help" doenst make any sense. First, you have to buy only 4 credits to read bootloader unlock code, you dont need to remove FRP unless it is a stolen tablet...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, huawei, kernel, mediapad t3 10, twrp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)