Huawei MediaPad T3 10 (AGS-W09 & AGS-L09)

Search This thread

Luciano91

Nov 22, 2016
Does anyone know why my AGS-W09 does not start? I leave a .log.
Know how to excuse my ignorance and my English language.

Attachments

• dmesg.log
    302 KB · Views: 133
  • recovery.log
    22 KB · Views: 83
D

Deleted member 8954977

Any news regarding Oreo or Pie update for t3 10

Dangerziom

Aug 26, 2011
Chrzanów
Hey guys, few days ago my cousin brought me his AGS-W09, it seem to be bricked. (his wife made new google account and forgot what was the name. they wiped whole thing and poof)
Fastboot says Phone:locked FRP:lock.
What are my options here to recover it? Can i reflash the software? I saw sdcard option in this thread but im not sure if it fits my problem.
I tried to use hisuite but it says my tablet is not supported for recovery.
I even tried to contact chimera if i can use it to delete frp but they say my device is not supported.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

kala123

Nov 17, 2009
is there any way to root this device whitout unlocking bootloader? I have tryed kingroot, kingo root and towelroot all of them fails rooting device.

Thanostsak

Oct 23, 2015
Hey guys, few days ago my cousin brought me his AGS-W09, it seem to be bricked. (his wife made new google account and forgot what was the name. they wiped whole thing and poof)
Fastboot says Phone:locked FRP:lock.
What are my options here to recover it? Can i reflash the software? I saw sdcard option in this thread but im not sure if it fits my problem.
I tried to use hisuite but it says my tablet is not supported for recovery.
I even tried to contact chimera if i can use it to delete frp but they say my device is not supported.
Any ideas?

She triggered the factory reset protection (FRP). You need to bypass FRP in order to access the device. The only method that I know of which several people report that actually works is this

Even though it's in Russian if you follow the steps you might be able to fix your issue. However, if that doesn't work, your only choise would be to use a paid service like funkyhuawei.

is there any way to root this device whitout unlocking bootloader? I have tryed kingroot, kingo root and towelroot all of them fails rooting device.

No there is no way to root this device without unlocking. Huawei doesn't support bootloader unlocking anymore but you should be able to get your unlock code by using a paid service like dc-unlocker. It shouldn't cost more than 4 EUR if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

itajackass

May 1, 2009
PR
Sorry if it not the correct place to ask, but i didn't find a better post. I'd like to disassembly my T3 10" to install a quick charge qi wireless pad between battery and case. I'd like to solder positive and negative directly on usb port but pins are very small and i'm not sure to success. I don't want to mount this pad normally with its own usb port cause it is not elegant and the cable is too short and it is not centered with the tablet... So i'd like to hack it, installing inside the table with a longer wires. Someone know where i can find a service repair manual? Maybe i can find free bigger spot to solder the wires instead directly to usb port....

Img in attachment

Attachments

• 15527475658086712608896128187365.jpg
    15527475658086712608896128187365.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 15527476752835589895866083102605.jpg
    15527476752835589895866083102605.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:

Dangerziom

Aug 26, 2011
Chrzanów
How to remove FRP if Bootloader is locked (AGS-W09)

After many hours of trying to fix my cousins Tablet (AGS-W09) I was finally managed to find a solution.
What you need are an internet connection and an SD-card or OTG pen drive. (I used OTG)
0. put This file on your Micro SD card or pen drive and insert card/plug in your pen drive to the tablet.
1. Wipe your tablet (POWER+VOL UP, Wipe data)
2. Turn it on, connect to wi-fi
3. Go back to Language settings (first screen) and start Talkback (Press and hold two fingers on the setup screen. When your device recognizes this gesture, TalkBack is enabled and a tutorial begins.)
4. Make L gesture with your finger on the screen, the context menu should pop up, select Talkback settings. (you will need to tap twice after selecting anything to confirm)
5. Make L gesture once again, select pause feedback, click yes
6. Go to Help & feedback, find Use Morse code (Get started on Android with TalkBack doesn't contain youtube link anymore)
7. Tap on the youtube video and open Youtube
8. Tap on the share button and tap email
9. Tap other email and login to your email,
10. Send a new email to yourself, as an attachment add the launcher downloaded in step 0 from the sd-card/Pendrive
11. Go to the Ongoing folder, your email with the attachment should be there.
12. Install the launcher on your tablet and tap open.
13. After it starts, go to the settings -> advanced settings -> backup & restore -> factory data reset
14. After your tablet restarts, just go through the config and it's done!

Last edited:

randrew87

Nov 11, 2008
Medellin
Hello @platonshead, fisrt of all thanks for the help:

the process should be as follows:

Connect your device to the computer, type adb shell in command line and you'll be in TWRP console.
Now type dd if=/dev/block/platrofm/hi_mci.0/by-name/oeminfo of=/sdcard/oeminfo.img and you'll get a byte-to-byte copy of oeminfo partition in internal storage.

can you confirm that the model is the same (AGS-W09) and the oeminfo region (hw-eu,hw-la,hw-us, or something like that)?

whats the problem with the device, why it was bricked?

Regards.

Anyone can help me with this?, i need a AGS-W09 oeminfo partition backup.

portugues95

May 24, 2016
ouch sorry, didn't saw you have an AGS-L09, try the same steps with this package: mediafire.com/file/odul8sen3k55rch/AGS-L09_AGSL09C233B216.zip/file

Hello.

Need an information about it.

What is it for ? Is this a custom ROM ? Does it unlock the bootloader ?

Thank you very much for helping me.

Portugues95 :)

futurestar10

Mar 3, 2019
Root without pc...possibility?

Hey so I've seen that using solid explorer, we can access the root system and edit only a few folders there even without root. I don't have a pc and my bootloader is probably locked as well. Though is there any way possible to make the system flash the twrp recovery img file now that I have partial access to root storage. I just need to root my device that's it. Please help :(

Reactions: Dinasty75

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Hey so I've seen that using solid explorer, we can access the root system and edit only a few folders there even without root. I don't have a pc and my bootloader is probably locked as well. Though is there any way possible to make the system flash the twrp recovery img file now that I have partial access to root storage. I just need to root my device that's it. Please help :(

You can't root your device because you need to unlock the bootloader first. And you can't do that either, because Huawei doesn't give any more codes.

futurestar10

Mar 3, 2019
You can't root your device because you need to unlock the bootloader first. And you can't do that either, because Huawei doesn't give any more codes.

But aren't there apps that can root android devices with one click without even unlocking the bootloader?
Or is there a software on pc to flash zip files directly?

Dinasty75

May 20, 2019
Hello, Hello,

I try to help a friend, he got 70x new Huawei T3 (L09) for is new compagnie, but the programs he want to run on it only running on android 8...

The tablette is rooted now, thanks for the tutorials here, everything work well, i can flash, backup, restore, ect

I try many different firmeware, but only stock firmware work, and only in android 7, i found one from japan, who said that version is under android 8.0 but i think that's an error ?

getdroidtips.com/october-2018-security-for-huawei-mediapad-t3/[/url]

I try it, but that don"t wana flah well with TWRP, and with dload that's not more look working... i didn't try by Abd

Do you think this tablette can work with other snapdragon 425 rom from other phone ? or with androig go, or pie ? Or i run about something i will not resolve haha ?

thanks in advance for reply :)

futurestar10

Mar 3, 2019
Hello, Hello,

I try to help a friend, he got 70x new Huawei T3 (L09) for is new compagnie, but the programs he want to run on it only running on android 8...

The tablette is rooted now, thanks for the tutorials here, everything work well, i can flash, backup, restore, ect

I try many different firmeware, but only stock firmware work, and only in android 7, i found one from japan, who said that version is under android 8.0 but i think that's an error ?

getdroidtips.com/october-2018-security-for-huawei-mediapad-t3/[/url]

I try it, but that don"t wana flah well with TWRP, and with dload that's not more look working... i didn't try by Abd

Do you think this tablette can work with other snapdragon 425 rom from other phone ? or with androig go, or pie ? Or i run about something i will not resolve haha ?

thanks in advance for reply :)

Hey wait! How did you root the tablet without unlocking the bootloader?! It isn't possible to root the tablet now...
Did you use some other method?

Dinasty75

May 20, 2019
Hey wait! How did you root the tablet without unlocking the bootloader?! It isn't possible to root the tablet now...
Did you use some other method?

Hey wait! How did you root the tablet without unlocking the bootloader?!

-> i have follow tuto's here, dev mod, push usb debug ect, re-start in recovery, unlock the code with adb, and flash recovery to install Twrp 3.2.1 special from this website ect

It isn't possible to root the tablet now...

-> Yes it is, this is the unlock code who can't be give by huawei but you can pay 4 euro with Dc-unlocker for recover it, and simply use abd to unlock it.

After that just use magisk install zip with Twrp and the root is done

Last edited:
Reactions: futurestar10

Malechai

Dec 13, 2014
i'm sorry for the noob question but is there any stable custom rom for the L09? given the current situation with us vs huawei i thought i'd start looking

futurestar10

Mar 3, 2019
A different question...but hope you guys can help.

I don't see any heads up/banner notifications in this device. I can't find any options in settings to enable heads up notifications. I really loved that feature of android. ?
Is there a way to turn on heads up notifications on this device?

pigeldi

Oct 27, 2011
Hey wait! How did you root the tablet without unlocking the bootloader?!

-> i have follow tuto's here, dev mod, push usb debug ect, re-start in recovery, unlock the code with adb, and flash recovery to install Twrp 3.2.1 special from this website ect

It isn't possible to root the tablet now...

-> Yes it is, this is the unlock code who can't be give by huawei but you can pay 4 euro with Dc-unlocker for recover it, and simply use abd to unlock it.

After that just use magisk install zip with Twrp and the root is done

Can someone confirm?
Can you write a clear step by step explanation? I do not even understand how you got the unlock code, which seems to be the main problem here.

Reactions: Leon

Top Liked Posts