Thanks Meter: 809

Post Reply Email Thread
23rd January 2016, 02:56 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Speed Force

Donate to Me
More
@surdu_petru you may want to see here on huawei website because the upload to Github is taking longer than I was expecting !
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nonta72 Ad-Free

23rd January 2016, 11:12 AM |#22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 20,971

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

@surdu_petru you may want to see here on huawei website because the upload to Github is taking longer than I was expecting !

Ok, I already downloaded ... and yes camera drivers are slightly different !

What you can do :

- remove and replace with stock kernel the whole dir (camera_v2) : ../drivers/media/platform/msm/camera_v2 !

First, build only the kernel ( make -j8 bootimage ) , to see if there is no error .... than build the whole cm-12.1 ( brunch y635 ) !

I'm sure right now camera will be ok ... if not let me to know ... I can help you more ( because we have stock kernel for y635 )
23rd January 2016, 12:45 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Speed Force

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

What you can do :

- remove and replace with stock kernel the whole dir (camera_v2) : ../drivers/media/platform/msm/camera_v2 !

First, build only the kernel ( make -j8 bootimage ) , to see if there is no error .... than build the whole cm-12.1 ( brunch y635 ) !

I'm sure right now camera will be ok ... if not let me to know ... I can help you more ( because we have stock kernel for y635 )

Currently out of home,
I will be home in about an hour.
I will keep you posted.
23rd January 2016, 03:16 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Speed Force

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surdu_petru

What you can do :

Didn't help
I replaced the camera_v2 folder and have compiled the boot.img but camera error still happens.
I checked the logcat and errors are the same as in previous logcat. I did this test in desalesouche's cm-12.1 build for y635.

However, I re-created a whole vendor blob by adding missing libs related to camera (actuator, chromatix and mmcamera); I have also replaced the existing libs with the ones from my device. At this point I recompiled cm-12.1 but this time, front camera and flash light stopped working.
I made a logcat and have checked it, errors were different because the most important errors were these:
E/mm-camera-img( 8639): frameproc_comp_load:818] Error opening frameproc library libmmcamera_chromaflash_lib.so
E/mm-camera-img( 8639): frameproc_comp_load:818] Error opening frameproc library libmmcamera_optizoom_lib.so

In fact, these two libs aren't neither in my stock rom nor in your G620S blobs, not in cm-12.1 builds.
These errors didn't change even after I recompiled the boot.img with camera_v2 from my stock rom.

Do you also know why does the kernel contain "dirty" tag ?
See below

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nonta72 Ad-Free
24th January 2016, 12:36 AM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Flag Speed Force

Donate to Me
More
Kernel source code uploaded to github @surdu_petru
https://github.com/Nonta72/Y635_Stock_Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonta72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nonta72 Ad-Free
24th January 2016, 06:49 PM |#26  
Flag Bilbo
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB72K

ROM STOCK
gamming
@Nonta72 could you please update the index post?
en esta ocasión quiero compartir les su ROM stock, gamer, tiene las siguientes caracteristicas.
Deodex
Tweaks
Busybox.
Swap 480 mb
zipalling, para mejor gestión de RAM.
Flashen la ROM luego, el super user y después el activador.

Gracias a Neri de Lenfet por proporcionarme el kernel y la tabla de particones del Y635

rom
https://mega.nz/#!vhd1mSTZ!jpeJbvXLL...ffnGmV-en8ZALc

Root
https://mega.nz/#!zgskkBYB!eJswRRdSp...9qTYRmOBQA_qHs

Swap

https://mega.nz/#!i8lREAQD!2MHERXLMI...obHAnAr8tRRars

# Instalación:
#opcional Hacer un backup con el (TWRP de preferencia) ó CWM.
——— ☆ Instructions for installing a ROM ☆ —————————————
(TWRP)
1. Restart the phone in recovery mode (Power and Volume +)
2. Select Wipe option
3. Choose Advanced Wipe
4. Choose Dalvik Cache, cache, data (#opcional internal storage, system (I use only when I gave bootloop))
5. Swipe to wipe
6. Go Back and choose Install zip from SD External, select the file you downloaded in your SD and installation will begin, vibrate after installation, then give you reboot system.
wait up to 5 minutes until the cell starts with the system properly
7. Let the rom is properly seated about 10 minutes and restart again

CWM RECOVERY:
1. Restart the phone in recovery mode (Power and Volume +)
2. Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option
3. Select Wipe Cache Partition
4. Select Advanced, and then Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Go Back and choose Install zip from SD Card, choose the file you downloaded in your SD and installation will begin
wait up to 5 minutes until the cell starts with the system properly
6. Let the rom is properly seated about 10 minutes and restart again

(TWRP)
1. Reiniciar el celular en modo recovery (Encendido y Volumen +)
2. Elegir la opción Wipe
3. Elegir Advanced Wipe
4. Elegir Dalvik Cache, cache, data (#opcional internal storage, system( solo lo utilizo cuando me dio bootloop ))
5. Swipe to wipe
6. Go Back y elegir Install .zip from External SD, elegir el archivo que descargaron en su SD y la instalación comenzará, vibrara al terminar la instalacion, despues le dan reboot system.
esperen máximo 5 minutos hasta que su celular inicie con el sistema correctamente
7. Dejen que la rom se asiente correctamente unos 10 minutos y vuelvan a reiniciar

CWM RECOVERY:
1. Reiniciar el celular en modo recovery (Encendido y Volumen +)
2. Elegir la opción Wipe Data/Factory Reset
3. Elegir Wipe Cache Partition
4. Elegir Advanced, y luego Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Go Back y elegir Install .zip from SD Card, elegir el archivo que descargaron en su SD y la instalación comenzará
esperen máximo 5 minutos hasta que su celular inicie con el sistema correctamente
6. Dejen que la rom se asiente correctamente unos 10 minutos y vuelvan a reiniciar

Hello, what 1 thanks for the work done, it is not that we do without you.
Anyway, I am trying to install this ROM, because it has been me in recovery and restart and reboot but I can not get into the system, but when trying to install gives me error.
Something is wrong with the rom, I have downloaded three times and the TWRP tells me the same, corrupt file and will not let me install and the download takes more than three hours is not normal in mega take so long a download.
27th January 2016, 01:27 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 4,353

Donate to Me
More
rear camera.
Front Camera:
Hardware: OmniVision ov2680
Driver: ov2680_byd_bm2920b

i think i found huawei ov2680 needed file for rear camera.
check attached screenshot.
I will try to add properly in kernel , and compile new rom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OV2680-Y635.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	3624211   Click image for larger version

Name:	OV2680file.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	3624226  
The Following User Says Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desalesouche Ad-Free
27th January 2016, 02:01 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Speed Force

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desalesouche

Front Camera:
Hardware: OmniVision ov2680
Driver: ov2680_byd_bm2920b

i think i found huawei ov2680 needed file for rear camera.
check attached screenshot.
I will try to add properly in kernel , and compile new rom.

Thanks man!
I have checked both stock kernel source and your cm12.1 kernel source from surdu but there's no "huawei" folder in /drivers/media" O.o
27th January 2016, 02:21 PM |#29  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonta72

Thanks man!
I have checked both stock kernel source and your cm12.1 kernel source from surdu but there's no "huawei" folder in /drivers/media" O.o

true.
The Following User Says Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desalesouche Ad-Free
30th January 2016, 11:19 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
How long does it take to do a few minor problems like the camera & other bugs for a Huawei Y635 when other people are doing nightly's for other phones constantly?, I cant believe this brick is still in CM11, bugs on cm12 & near on impossible to get to cm13, the hardware is in place to do it, it's just that when it comes to Huawei phones they seem last in line, fact...!
31st January 2016, 12:03 AM |#31  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1DeAdLyViRuS

How long does it take to do a few minor problems like the camera & other bugs for a Huawei Y635 when other people are doing nightly's for other phones constantly?, I cant believe this brick is still in CM11, bugs on cm12 & near on impossible to get to cm13, the hardware is in place to do it, it's just that when it comes to Huawei phones they seem last in line, fact...!

feel free to fix!
alls sources are here : http://pastebin.com/cT3P0e07

Let us know your progress.

Ps; just a few commits are needed to get cm13.0 booting.
Good luck.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to desalesouche For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desalesouche Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm-12.1, custom, huawei-y635, rom, y635

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)