[ROM] [7.1.1] [NOUGAT] LineageOS14.1 for Lenovo K4 Note [A7010a48][mt6753][19-03-17]

Search This thread

omenDandy

Jan 24, 2018
Storage problem

So i have instaled your rom and now i cant do anything... The first of all, I backup my cache, data and system in trwp , then I wiped them and the Delvik/Art Cache(but the internal storage not because there i had the zip file). Then i start flashing the zip file. After the flash i rebooted. And all worked perfect i was able to open it. But then i tried to open the gallery and then shows an error saying
"No Storage" "No external storage available". Then i tried to take a screen shot but couldnt do that saying that it couldnt save the screenshot due to limited storage. Then i tried to open Files but it stops instantly. I tried to reboot in recovery but i coudn't, it couldn't even in the stock recovery or factory mode to enter. All that i can do is to enter in fastboot but i dont want to do anything because i dont want to make it even worse. Hope that you understand what i am saying. Please help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage.png

About Lineage OS:

Lin·e·age
    /ˈlinēij/
    noun
    lineal descent from an ancestor; ancestry or pedigree.
    a sequence of species each of which is considered to have evolved from its predecessor.

Disclaimer:
    LineageOS (Lineage Android Distribution) members or anyone else on this website is not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.

Rom is Testing Version:
    Whats working:
    • Lineage Boots
    • RIL
    • DATA
    • SMS
    • WIFI
    • BLUETOOTH
    • HOTSPOT
    • CAMERA
    • AUDIO
    • FINGERPRINT
    • All Sensors

Not working:
    • You tell

Warning:
    If you have Other recovery,it may won't Boot. So use my Recovery which is in instructions

Note to users: I'm not responsible if you brick your phone. See the disclaimer above.
    Note to admins/moderators: I'm not a developer / contributor of Lineage OS and not associated with the project in any way. If this thread is inappropriate, please move/delete it.

Instructions:
    1. Make sure you're using latest Marshmallow firmware and flash Custom Recovery via fastboot!(OR any Other methods)
    2. Update recovery [Recommended -> TWRP for A7010a48]
    3. Wipe-Cache,data,system,internal storage
    4. Install ROM
    5. Install GApps (optionally) [Recommended -> Open GApps (arm64) (7.1)]

Download:

Unoffical Build:
    LineageOS-14.1_V0.1

Unofficial Build: (Latest-19/03/2017)
    LineageOS-14.1_V1.0-Stable

Special Thanks:
    Lineage OS Distrubution
    Cyanogenmod Team
    @jonnyxda
    @leskal
    @Deeplex
    @M.A.D Team
    @Visi0nary
    @amit@
    @A.M.T

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL]Lineage OS 14.1 for Lenovo_K4_Note, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    mohancm, jonnyxda, leskal, Deepflex
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow- Firmware with recovery
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-03-19

Created 2017-01-02
    Last Updated 2017-03-19
    Yes, As this is initiatail build, it may have most of bugs.
    I am fixing those. Will release it soon :)
    @mohancm When the stable/final build came out?

I can't say any ETA's.
    I am working on it and little busy in my personal life.
    Only WiFi and BT bug is remaining.
    Calls sound, Wi-Fi work?

Only calling is working, I am working on it :)
    Finally LENOVO K4 Note got Nougat :D:D:D
    I installed this OS but unable to acess the memory card,this happend with you???.

Yes, it's not working for me also;)
    I will fix it soon :laugh: