* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
i've been using Nubia M2 as a testing handset and found it actually good enough as a device. So, it's pretty sad that there's almost no development for this device.
Fortunately @highwaystar_ru develop LOS 15.1 for it, and shared the kernel source here in XDA. With that available, i decide to build my personal kernel with some additions that i like.
i decide to share it here in case any other M2 users are interested.
Features & Additions
- Adreno Idler
- Blu_active Governors
- FIOPS & ZEN I/O Scheduler
Fsync Toggle- added on v2.0 Enable Westwood TCP- added on v2.1
- Permissive Selinux
How to install :
Download the ZIP & Flash from TWRP
Benchmark (if that's matter for you)
Thanks & Credit to :
@highwaystar_ru for LOS 15.1 & Kernel Source
@arter97 for Adreno Idler
@faux123 for Powersuspend
@eng.stk for Blu_active Governor
@franciscofranco for Fsync Toggle