Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Kyocera hydro icon root and twrp questions

184 posts
Thanks Meter: 27

By ward24, Senior Member on 13th September 2014, 12:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Got a question does n e one know if twrp is available for the hydro icon my phone is rooted just need a custom recovery they released the source code for the device just don't know how to compile it for twrp can someone give me in for or something????!!! Very much appericated to who ever can help

Sent from my C6730 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

15th September 2014, 06:32 PM |#2  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Angry
I would love to say someone is working on this but we are alone, im trying to get linux booted by tonight and we are afloat in a sea of step-by-step guides, and i should be able to do something other than make a brick.
11th December 2014, 01:36 AM |#3  
Flag Hartford
Thanks Meter: 1,865

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neanderthal0

I would love to say someone is working on this but we are alone, im trying to get linux booted by tonight and we are afloat in a sea of step-by-step guides, and i should be able to do something other than make a brick.

I just got one of these phones and was hoping I could help make some custom recovery/custom rom(s) happen. I must admit my knowledge base is limited but I have access to a linux computer, and I'm not completely new to coding for android or linux. If anyone knows where to start I'd be happy to do anything I can, I'm just looking for marching orders haha.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)