By setmov, Senior Member on 24th September 2014, 08:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th September 2014, 07:22 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer88

Yes, i follow your steps exactly what you told me.

Let me ask you....what rom do you have installed? how you have installed the rom? Do you have root access?
25th September 2014, 07:43 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setmov

Let me ask you....what rom do you have installed? how you have installed the rom? Do you have root access?

I am with _S118_140226 ROM I didnt instal any ROM so far, i buy the phone with that ROM .and its has Root access SuperSU
25th September 2014, 08:00 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

I am with _S118_140226 ROM I didnt instal any ROM so far, i buy the phone with that ROM .and its has Root access SuperSU

Ok, are you sure you have working root access? Basically, the issues you have are present because of non rooted phone or badly rooted phone. Please, follow this link and root your device once more! Don't worry the root process is a bit long, but is secure!
Important!!! Before use this method, uninstall SuperSu!

Link: http://androidxda.com/download-root-genius
25th September 2014, 08:30 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setmov

Ok, are you sure you have working root access? Basically, the issues you have are present because of non rooted phone or badly rooted phone. Please, follow this link and root your device once more! Don't worry the root process is a bit long, but is secure!
Important!!! Before use this method, uninstall SuperSu!

Link: http://androidxda.com/download-root-genius

It's a Definitely Rooted, i follow the link and also install root checker from Store. , i just read that some people has similar problems with activation of recovery (button combination).
I really appreciate your Help
26th September 2014, 01:04 PM |#15  

More
Hello, setmov.
I Finally manage to install The Camera patch and Carliv touch recovery v 2.2 . The Problem was that i copy the Recovery file on External SD. It must be on internal SD card. Everything works just fine. Thank you very much for your Help and Camera patch.
26th September 2014, 09:26 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Hello, setmov.
I Finally manage to install The Camera patch and Carliv touch recovery v 2.2 . The Problem was that i copy the Recovery file on External SD. It must be on internal SD card. Everything works just fine. Thank you very much for your Help and Camera patch.

I am happy you solved the problem!
The Following User Says Thank You to setmov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift setmov Ad-Free
12th October 2014, 06:26 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Yo!!!
Hi seth,

1st Sorry because no time to test up ur rom.. Later i wil.. Jehehehe..

2nd, how u figure it out.. I mean for this thread.. Unlocking 8mp.. Did u do it ur self? Hehehe
Goodwork bro.
12th October 2014, 07:58 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayXzMx

Hi seth,

1st Sorry because no time to test up ur rom.. Later i wil.. Jehehehe..

2nd, how u figure it out.. I mean for this thread.. Unlocking 8mp.. Did u do it ur self? Hehehe
Goodwork bro.

Hey Jayx,
No problem, you know I understand you're busy!!!
@santehmen sent me the mod!
12th October 2014, 08:08 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
R u still having issue with the gapps or it solved?
Santehman have it also?? Hehe.. Ok.. Tomorrow ill update about ur rom for sure..
12th October 2014, 09:03 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayXzMx

R u still having issue with the gapps or it solved?
Santehman have it also?? Hehe.. Ok.. Tomorrow ill update about ur rom for sure..

Have tried everything I could remember to solve this Play store issue, but nothing came up, so there is still no go.
I don't like Play Store and I don't use it for security concerns of mine, but other users has to have it working!
Thank you for the help
The best rom I have tested is yours s118, battery life is the best, is totally stable and very fast, so why you don't develop a Miui or Lewa based on your s118?
9th May 2015, 03:29 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
Hi everyone, what does this "mod" do exactly?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-a850, lenovo-a850-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)