By M.Z.F, Senior Member on 26th February 2019, 03:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2019, 11:56 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoon616

This custom ROM, is it also valid for the Lenovo Z5s L78071?

Noo

10th March 2019, 12:06 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia_bird

These are not flashable ZIP files, you need to flash this with Fastboot. Please put this in your post, at least how to flash the files in the right way. Also the batch file in the ZIP is not readable by cmd.

I tryed your flashing steps and now the phone is not booting.

check OP
10th March 2019, 12:06 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdogan69

hi,
is miui rom multi language rom?

Only CHINESE & ENGLISH
11th March 2019, 12:08 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
this is awesome MZF, can i use your download links in this thread ? I need to create a tutorial for going back to stock.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...3840839/page87
11th March 2019, 04:37 AM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendroid15

this is awesome MZF, can i use your download links in this thread ? I need to create a tutorial for going back to stock.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/pro...3840839/page87

For sure
MIUI 10 is the only rom after flashing it you can go back to stock. (Personally tested)
11th March 2019, 05:01 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Z.F

For sure
MIUI 10 is the only rom after flashing it you can go back to stock. (Personally tested)

thank you for your work.
i tested first with zui5 and then zui10 they both booted successfully, the only problem i am facing is that vendor and persist doesnt mount, hence mobile network and wifi is not available, and you cant move past the activation screen, so i am working on that
it looks like it is not being mounted because of encryption, so i am force mounting it by flashing it in twrp.
11th March 2019, 10:56 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I can't copy MUIU file to internal storage, it says file limit larger than device limit ?
It's more than 4gb
12th March 2019, 04:50 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
I am on Pie 9. Is that true if i flash MIUI 10, then using QFIL to flash stock Rom, and i can go back to stock???
12th March 2019, 05:24 AM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by creedsbg

I can't copy MUIU file to internal storage, it says file limit larger than device limit ?
It's more than 4gb

Copy it on usb or mmc or format your device on NTFS format FAT file system dosbnot support larger files.
12th March 2019, 05:26 AM |#20  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vosathanh

I am on Pie 9. Is that true if i flash MIUI 10, then using QFIL to flash stock Rom, and i can go back to stock???

i did it and i was a lucky man.
The Following User Says Thank You to M.Z.F For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M.Z.F Ad-Free
12th March 2019, 05:27 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendroid15

thank you for your work.
i tested first with zui5 and then zui10 they both booted successfully, the only problem i am facing is that vendor and persist doesnt mount, hence mobile network and wifi is not available, and you cant move past the activation screen, so i am working on that
it looks like it is not being mounted because of encryption, so i am force mounting it by flashing it in twrp.

Your work will be appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to M.Z.F For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift M.Z.F Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-z5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)