FORUMS

Lineage 17.1 *UNOFFICIAL* for FIH (SAT/SS2/HH1/HH6/HD1/DRG)

2,524 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,770

By heineken78, Senior Member on 3rd November 2019, 11:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from heineken78: Lineage10 for Aquos S2 released
22nd May 2020, 07:09 AM |#481  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
I've been using build 05042020 which is really good, thanks to heineken. I'm wondering if there is a newer build that also works with Google Pay? (SELinux Enforcing and no Magisk)
The Following User Says Thank You to PaladinStu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaladinStu Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 03:33 PM |#482  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinStu

I've been using build 05042020 which is really good, thanks to heineken. I'm wondering if there is a newer build that also works with Google Pay? (SELinux Enforcing and no Magisk)

I've gone from 08/04 to 03/05 to 13/05 builds, and gpay has worked on all of them, all selinux enforcing (i use latest magisk and gpay works fine with it). all builds have been super smooth and stable, also wifi/4G, camera, BT, calls etc all fine.

also i tried a bunch of the latest gcam versions from the link heineken78 supplied earlier in this thread, these new gcam mods are stable and take great photos (motion photos crash but i turn these off anyway):
San1ty - PocoSv10.6.2b
the_dise - DMGC_7.3.020_ver.4.4
Parrot043 - MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3
The Following User Says Thank You to xda-yup For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-yup Ad-Free
24th May 2020, 05:21 PM |#483  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-yup

I've gone from 08/04 to 03/05 to 13/05 builds, and gpay has worked on all of them, all selinux enforcing (i use latest magisk and gpay works fine with it). all builds have been super smooth and stable, also wifi/4G, camera, BT, calls etc all fine.

also i tried a bunch of the latest gcam versions and these are stable and take great photos (motion photos crash but i turn these off anyway)
San1ty - PocoSv10.6.2b.apk
the_dise - DMGC_7.3.020_ver.4.4.apk
Parrot043 - MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk

Thanks for sharing!

Can you also share what exactly you had to add to MagiskHide to get Gpay to work? Because as I understand, it's not just Gpay that you have to hide.

Those apks - those are the links to Gcams? Are you saying all of them work? What is the difference between them? They all seem to just be different versions?
24th May 2020, 06:58 PM |#484  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaillum

Thanks for sharing!

Can you also share what exactly you had to add to MagiskHide to get Gpay to work? Because as I understand, it's not just Gpay that you have to hide.

My current setup has basically every app ticked in MagiskHide section as that's how I had it set from many builds ago and the settings carried over since then. That said, after testing a clean install recently safetynet passed straight off a clean/formatted install of 03/05 build with magisk and gapps fresh installed and zero magisk settings changed from default so maybe not needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaillum

Those apks - those are the links to Gcams? Are you saying all of them work? What is the difference between them? They all seem to just be different versions?

Sorry just edited the links in my post to point at the source website instead of the apk files directly. Yes all newest gcams from popular gcam modders. Slightly different versions made by different modders, I'm still trying to decide which I like best, but they are all stable from the usage I've given them and take good photos/vids.
25th May 2020, 06:02 PM |#485  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, could the camera app from treble 3.1 be used with linage? If so is there some way I can download it?

Thank you.
26th May 2020, 10:24 PM |#486  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is there a way we are able to place a camera shortcut or swipe on the lockscreen? I know you can double press the power button, but I find alot of times I can accidentally double press it when trying to wake up the device, which is annoying.
27th May 2020, 11:47 AM |#487  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyfox1980

Is there a way we are able to place a camera shortcut or swipe on the lockscreen? I know you can double press the power button, but I find alot of times I can accidentally double press it when trying to wake up the device, which is annoying.

I know the setting you are describing, as i can place camera shortcut on lockscreen on LOS 16.0 on my LG G4, the setting is under "Lock screen preferences" which appears directly below "Screen Lock" setting where you set your pin/pattern. We don't have that setting on los 17 for sharp aquos so you can't do it from the settings as of latest build.

You could try a 3rd party custom lockscreen app , or maybe if you're lucky h78 might add the setting in a future build, not sure if it's possible though.
28th May 2020, 07:56 PM |#488  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

also i tried a bunch of the latest gcam versions from the link heineken78 supplied earlier in this thread, these new gcam mods are stable and take great photos (motion photos crash but i turn these off anyway):
San1ty - PocoSv10.6.2b
the_dise - DMGC_7.3.020_ver.4.4
Parrot043 - MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3

How can I upgrade from LOS 17.1 daily 04-02-2020 ? Do I have to make full wipe ? Or can I flash it dirty (without using the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option in recovery) ?
29th May 2020, 01:02 AM |#489  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baszek

How can I upgrade from LOS 17.1 daily 04-02-2020 ? Do I have to make full wipe ? Or can I flash it dirty (without using the "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" option in recovery) ?

Follow instructions on the OP and you'll be fine:
Quote:

2. Next updates/upgrades
Enter twrp and flash new images. If you had installed Gapps, flash same zip file o gapps. Reboot to system

So yes dirty flash, no wipe, is fine. I always make TWRP backup before upgrading, as best practice. Then if dirty flash for some reason is not fine, I can wipe or even format data if needed and just recover back. I have never had to do this from upgrading yet though.

Only issue from upgrading once I think 03/05 build, has been just a couple of Google apps like maps,books,games crashing, I just uninstalled/reinstalled those particular apps then all fine after.
Yesterday, 05:43 PM |#490  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Follow instructions on the OP and you'll be fine:

So yes dirty flash, no wipe, is fine. I always make TWRP backup before upgrading, as best practice. Then if dirty flash for some reason is not fine, I can wipe or even format data if needed and just recover back. I have never had to do this from upgrading yet though.

Only issue from upgrading once I think 03/05 build, has been just a couple of Google apps like maps,books,games crashing, I just uninstalled/reinstalled those particular apps then all fine after.

Thx - I just flashed new build 15.05 (with full wipe) and just installed MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk -- there is one issue with it - when I make a photo, on the right there is thumbnail photo in a circle which should open gallery -- but it does not open gallery - it just flash fast photo and is showing black screen --- is it the same for you ?
Today, 05:13 AM |#491  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baszek

Thx - I just flashed new build 15.05 (with full wipe) and just installed MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk -- there is one issue with it - when I make a photo, on the right there is thumbnail photo in a circle which should open gallery -- but it does not open gallery - it just flash fast photo and is showing black screen --- is it the same for you ?

I'm using MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V3.apk right now and don't have that issue, but that is one of the common issues that appears sometimes for various gcams versions I have tried. Possibly a difference on 1505 build, I am currently on 1305, possibly gapps version not sure.

If one gcam version doesn't work for you though keep trying gcam builds from this site, especially from the popular modders. As a start, the 3 gcam mods I listed in my previous post we're rock stable on 0305 and 1305 builds. (except for motion photos which I turn off).

EDIT: there is no 1505 build of LOS17.1 by h78 in the gdrive. Latest are 0305,1305,3105.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sharp-aquos-s2, sharp-aquos-s3

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)