Lollipop Mlais M9

Search This thread

devil2k16

Feb 6, 2016
could you maybe update the rom "Mlais M9 Plus - Final Stable Bugless CM 12.1 Infinix X551 by Dennis Murimi.zip" to have also a phone storage with 4 gb? only have internal storage now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Probably that fire... guy. He's supposed to be a gooroo in this android thing. Could be the storage is partitioned by the spflashtool. The Ebr files take care of the sizes of each partition. After the partitioning, guess the sizes of each partition aren't altered. Maybe someone knows that. If that is so, we can make the internal sd card size big like 6 or 8 GB and have more space.
    I 've been experimenting a bit. I´ve mentioned to have ~3,7GB internal storage now :) More is with this method not possible.
    I took the original EBR files from stock rom and edited them with EBRTweak. Then i made a new scatter file for those files with MTK Droid Tools and flashed them with SP Flash Tools (Download only). I took this rom from mark-1978.
    Note: You must have a custom recovery installed.

How to: First install the CM12.1, Gapps, SuperSU.zip and restart completely. Turn off the phone and then flash the attached EBR files with SP Flash Tools (Download only, use the attached scatter file and take a look that only the 2 EBR files are marked). Go directly into recovery, do a factory reset and reboot. Now we have 3,7 GB internal storage + your external storage (SD-Card).
    This page shows the 3g and hotspot fix.: http://www.mtkroms.com/2015/07/bug-solving-cm-12-for-mtk.html

edit: try downloading the bugless 12.1 again. It should have better reception now, also the 3g should work.
    for the internal sdcard that is missing following:
    -install shell from playstore, give it root.
    type: cd ./dev/block/vold
    mkdosfs -F 32 /dev/block/vold/31:8/

edit: or do an 'ls' and look for the right numbers (31:8) and type that number.
    Find out this morning that mic is not working... lol

Can you confirm that hotspot status? Not working on mine... i make hotspot in m9 plus, other devices detects the wifi from m9 hotspot but can't connect... allways showing connecting but never get connection...

I still have the original 24december cm12.1

There is this bugless version also online, you can try that one. Further i uploaded a version with patch for microphone and hotspot.