===================================================================
Rom Os : 4.4.2
Chipset : mt6582
karnel : 3.4.67 KK

Kaif khan

Mar 8, 2016
Allahabad
Rom is not booting on iris x1 grand kk
I had tried many times , every time boot animation shows and after that phone vibrates but didn't boot.
When I tried to " wipe data factory reset" on TWRP it shows " unable to find partition for /sd card "

Gamer@1

Mar 6, 2016
Successfully flashed the ROM a big thanks to you and about the bugs the camera is unusable and the pin and pattern password cannot be saved at many places it still uses the same Lava keypad not the MIUI and does not supports auto rotate other than that is a very good ROM no bugs other than that performance ,looks,battery power everything is rocking awesome see if u can fix this cuz i switched to another rom (not good as this one) because of the rotation problem

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

[/COLOR]And to the people who are flashing this ROM with twrp after you flash the ROM after all the mentioned process just go to mount in twrp and check system Mont and boot up it will work only then

Last edited:

Kaif khan

Mar 8, 2016
Allahabad
Not working

Successfully flashed the ROM a big thanks to you and about the bugs the camera is unusable and the pin and pattern password cannot be saved at many places it still uses the same Lava keypad not the MIUI other than that is a very good ROM no bugs other than that performance ,looks,battery power everything is rocking awesome guys if you see this message don't blame him for this rom its officially unstable means the official rom itself has this bugs but you should try it its smooth battery is good and the theme are good too

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

And to the people who are flashing this ROM with twrp after you flash the ROM after all the mentioned process just go to mount in twrp and check system Mont and boot up it will work only then

Successfully flashed rom with twrp 3.0.1 , mount system partition but not booting up.

Gamer@1

Mar 6, 2016
Hey bro countered a new bug that I must say even though I am using another ROM right now the auto rotate dosent works if you could update the beta ROM with the stabel one then it will be great

SHUBHAMXLR

Dec 7, 2016
Stuck on lava logo

LAVA X1 GRAND S105
I haven't tried any root/flash on this phone ever as it belongs to my sister
it hanged at once and since it stuck on lava logo.
I can' t afford a new mobile.PLS HELP :confused::(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9a0426a6d39491fbb9bbd3907bfab73d.jpg

[4.4] Miui 8_6.8.4 multi language kernel 3.4.67 for mt6582

Dual 3G
    Sdcard default
    Hotspot
    Sensor
    Dirac
    Rooted
    All working

Download :
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24671309938033108

Credit :
    Xiaomi
    xiaomi.eu
    Miui Viet Nam
    Minh Quoc (ported and fixed to mt6582)
    Me (Nikhil Bhise)

Rom Os : 4.4.2
    Chipset : mt6582
    karnel : 3.4.67 KK
    Good work bro :fingers-crossed:
    No scatter file!!

I can't get mtk scatter file in this folder while flashing it:(:confused::confused::confused::confused:!!!