Afer a long night of testing and porting, I've managed to port MIUI 4.8.29 to Wiko Darkmoon (also Micromax A200).
Here is what you'll need:
1. Install MTK USB Drivers - http://www.4shared.com/zip/VPB5XZXTb...sbAll_082.html
2. Extract the MTK Smartphone Flash tool - http://www.4shared.com/zip/hTdsP93lc..._v5135201.html
3. MT6582 Scatter file for the Flash tool - http://www.4shared.com/office/JvEajG...d_scatter.html
4. CWM Recovery (also the EBR1 and EBR2 for 2.5GB userdata) - http://www.4shared.com/zip/kqYXc5pcb..._Darkmoon.html
5. My MIUI 4.8.29 for Wiko Darkmoon ROM - http://www.4shared.com/zip/P5dlynMhc...rkmoon_v6.html
Step 0 - Make a backup!!!
install the MTK Drivers.
Copy the ROM to your phone SD card.
Run the SP Flashtool
Select "Scatter-Loading" and choose the MT6582 Scatter file you downloaded
double click the column of EBR1 and select the the EBR1_2.5GB you've downloaded
double click the column of EBR2 and select the the EBR2_2.5GB you've downloaded
double click the column of RECOVERY and select the the CWM Recovery file you've downloaded
turn off your phone and disconnect from the computer (if connected)
click the Download button with the green arrow (don't connect the phone yet).
While the phone is off connect it to the computer.
the update should start, wait for the success message.
Go into recovery - while phone is off, hold VolUP+VolDown+Power until you get a message.
Press VolUp to go into recovery.
Format Data and Cache.
Install the ROM Zip.