First of all, the work is partly based on https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ation-t3630402. Thanks to mizdrake7.
But I did the following modifications:
1. Removed weird flipping effect on View, Dialogue Box...
2. Added iOS style application transition.. (port from MIUI)
3. Some tweaks..
1. A working custom recovery (TWRP, CWM..etc)
2. Having basic knowledge on flashing
3. Android System (5.0+), tested on 7.1.2 AEX
4. Be aware that using this mod by your own risk.
- Simply flash the zip, no need to clean data, cache, etc and reboot
- The mod will create a restore flash zip so feel free to flash!
- The mod only modify framework-res.apk, so If you have a modified framework-res.apk installed it's better to restore first.
- If you have installed mizdrake7's mod, restore your framework-res first before flashing this mod!
- Restore zip should located at /sdcard/vrtheme-backup (same as mizdrake7's)
- Initial release
- Replaced all of mizdrake7's animations with my own one
- Heads up notifications now with new animation
- Improved Application transition animation
- Improved Application Open/Close animation
- Improved activity animation (no longer lag)
- Rewrote Popup dialogue animation (e.g power option)
- Rewrote System Lockscreen related animations
- Adjusted effect for input method enter
- Improvements for App close effect
- App open has no effect when you're using stock launcher (as demonstrated in the video)
- Performance under Night Light mode is improved (see the video)
- Reverted input method animation back to stock(7.1.2) one
- Screen rotate animation improved
- Reduced animation duration for activity transition (not recorded)
- Rewrote App Open/Close animation
** If you have some suggestions and problems, comment bellow, happy flashing!