Here's my step.
1. Download tickle your android
2. Grab your framework-res.apk using root explorer
3. Decompile framework-res.apk using tickle my android
4. Put extracted animation files to anim directory of framework-res.apk
5. Recompile framework-res.apk
6. Sign framework-res.apk using original signature
7. Create flashable zip of your modded framework-res.apk
8. Flash it using TWRP/CWM
Note: Require rooted android. These steps may soft bricked your device so do it with your own risk ya. Always make backup. And as always, google is your best friend.
This thread has been deprecated, please head to https://zukfans.eu/community/threads...-x-7-1-x.6667/ for further updates.
First of all, the work is partly based on https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...ation-t3630402. Thanks to mizdrake7.
But I did the following modifications:
1. Removed weird flipping effect on View, Dialogue Box...
2. Added iOS style application transition.. (port from MIUI)
3. Some tweaks..
1. A working custom recovery (TWRP, CWM..etc)
2. Having basic knowledge on flashing
3. Android System (5.0+), tested on 7.1.2 AEX
4. Be aware that using this mod by your own risk.
- Simply flash the zip, no need to clean data, cache, etc and reboot
- The mod will create a restore flash zip so feel free to flash!
- The mod only modify framework-res.apk, so If you have a modified framework-res.apk installed it's better to restore first.
- If you have installed mizdrake7's mod, restore your framework-res first before flashing this mod!
- Restore zip should located at /sdcard/vrtheme-backup (same as mizdrake7's)
- Initial release
- Replaced all of mizdrake7's animations with my own one
- Heads up notifications now with new animation
- Improved Application transition animation
- Improved Application Open/Close animation
- Improved activity animation (no longer lag)
- Rewrote Popup dialogue animation (e.g power option)
- Rewrote System Lockscreen related animations
- Adjusted effect for input method enter
- Improvements for App close effect
- App open has no effect when you're using stock launcher (as demonstrated in the video)
- Performance under Night Light mode is improved (see the video)
- Reverted input method animation back to stock(7.1.2) one
- Screen rotate animation improved
- Reduced animation duration for activity transition (not recorded)
- Rewrote App Open/Close animation
** If you have some suggestions and problems, comment bellow, happy flashing!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|