FORUMS

 View Poll Results: You came from...?

from a dead soundmod Thread...
 
97 Vote(s)
12.56%
from your posts...
 
87 Vote(s)
11.27%
from the link in your signature...
 
56 Vote(s)
7.25%
from Google Search...
 
292 Vote(s)
37.82%
from XDA Search...
 
312 Vote(s)
40.41%
from Facebook...
 
7 Vote(s)
0.91%

[MOD] DualSpeaker SoundMod - All Devices/Processors - Root Only -Tutorial- 07-04-2019

1,126 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
By Dante63, Senior Member on 15th January 2018, 07:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th January 2018, 05:27 PM |#21  
Dante63's Avatar
OP Senior Member
On the Cloud
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laugeek57

Hello,
Xiaomi mi A1
Snapdragon 625
Magisk v15.3 TWRP 3.2.1.1

Thanks for you're works

Will work on it & respond to you once it's done...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante63 Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 05:30 PM |#22  
laugeek57's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante63

Will work on it & respond to you once it's done...

Thanks
25th January 2018, 04:48 AM |#23  
Dante63's Avatar
OP Senior Member
On the Cloud
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laugeek57

Hello,
Xiaomi mi A1
Snapdragon 625
Magisk v15.3 TWRP 3.2.1.1

Thanks for your works

Snapdragon has many mixers as far as I know and uses only one of them, from snapdragon to another, the file is different,
unlike Exynos only one mixer_paths.xml exist aside mixer_gains.xml...

I didn't have a look yesterday at what you sent me, because I was busy...

So please attach any file has the word "mixer" in system/etc because
I strongly doubt your device uses the "mixer_paths.xml" you sent due to its small size...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante63 Ad-Free
25th January 2018, 02:42 PM |#24  
pi4a7a's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 282
 
More
-Sony Xperia Z3
-D6603
-Snapdragon 801
-Stock MM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Iw...5pSOSph9GeIDsr

Both speakers are working, but I'm sure they can get better if you mod them.
I wan't to request a in-call volume boost due to speaker failure it's a bit quiet. Maybe in-call volume from both speakers ?

It will be my daily device for a week or two. So it's low priority, whenever you have time. Thanks.
28th January 2018, 05:20 AM |#25  
Dante63's Avatar
OP Senior Member
On the Cloud
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pi4a7a

-Sony Xperia Z3
-D6603
-Snapdragon 801
-Stock MM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Iw...5pSOSph9GeIDsr

Both speakers are working, but I'm sure they can get better if you mod them.
I wan't to request a in-call volume boost due to speaker failure it's a bit quiet. Maybe in-call volume from both speakers ?

It will be my daily device for a week or two. So it's low priority, whenever you have time. Thanks.

So the mixer by default enables dualspeaker or the mixers are modified...?
I prefer always to work on original mixers... but if you say they are original, I'll have to prepare few files to be tested as per your request, you want only in-call boost, which is the earpiece, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laugeek57

Hello,
Xiaomi mi A1
Snapdragon 625
Magisk v15.3 TWRP 3.2.1.1

Thanks for you're works

MOD has been set on Halt mode due to no response...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante63 Ad-Free
28th January 2018, 10:24 AM |#26  
laugeek57's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante63

So the mixer by default enables dualspeaker or the mixers are modified...?
I prefer always to work on original mixers... but if you say they are original, I'll have to prepare few files to be tested as per your request, you want only in-call boost, which is the earpiece, correct?


MOD has been set on Halt mode due to no response...

28th January 2018, 10:50 AM |#27  
Dante63's Avatar
OP Senior Member
On the Cloud
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laugeek57

Sorry for being slow to answer here are all the mixer paths I found
Thanks

Great, I'll resume my work...
I'll PM you now what you need to do...

UPDATE: member laugeek57 have provided the files but no longer wants to participate in testing the mod, I have created a Thread for that device...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dante63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante63 Ad-Free
28th January 2018, 12:31 PM |#28  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,961
 
More
Thanks for the effort mate
Hope u r open to work on Kirrin based device

Device specs
Name - Honor 6x
Model No. - BLN-L22
Processor - Kirrin 655(hi6250 based)

Mixer paths attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mixers - Honor 6x BLN 22.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.1 KB, 422 views)
28th January 2018, 02:08 PM |#29  
Dante63's Avatar
OP Senior Member
On the Cloud
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreekantt

Thanks for the effort mate
Hope u r open to work on Kirrin based device

Device specs
Name - Honor 6x
Model No. - BLN-L22
Processor - Kirrin 655(hi6250 based)

Mixer paths attached

I'll start working on it...
Added the Device to the thread, listed you as requester and tester...
I'll PM you with what needs to be done...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante63 Ad-Free
28th January 2018, 04:32 PM |#30  
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Hello, my request:

Zuk Z2 Pro(Z2121)
snapdragon 820

Thanks

p.s. These are from /system/vendor/etc, no mixer files in /system/etc. Rom is oreo 8.1 AEX(AOSP)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mixers-Zuk-Z2121.zip - [Click for QR Code] (10.8 KB, 36 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to dimitar.petrunov For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dimitar.petrunov Ad-Free
29th January 2018, 05:14 AM |#31  
Dante63's Avatar
OP Senior Member
On the Cloud
Thanks Meter: 1,067
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitar.petrunov

Hello, my request:
Zuk Z2 Pro(Z2121)
snapdragon 820
Thanks
p.s. These are from /system/vendor/etc, no mixer files in /system/etc. Rom is oreo 8.1 AEX(AOSP)

Added your device to my work list...
I'll PM you instructions for you to do for me before I can proceed further as I need a tester...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreekantt

Name - Honor 6x
Processor - Kirrin 655(hi6250 based)

You're next on the list buddy, I still didn't get response from you though, I can't proceed, if someone responds before you, his request will be in progress and your device back to the waiting list...
Quote:
Originally Posted by laugeek57

The MOD has been released...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pi4a7a

-Sony Xperia Z3
-Snapdragon 801
Both speakers are working, but I'm sure they can get better if you mod them.
I wan't to request a in-call volume boost due to speaker failure it's a bit quiet. Maybe in-call volume from both speakers ?
It will be my daily device for a week or two. So it's low priority, whenever you have time. Thanks.

I still didn't get a response from you, your request is on standby/halt...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante63 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dante63 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
exynos; snapdragon; kirin, samsung; xiaomi; lg; lenovo; nokia; google; sony, soundmod; audio mod; volume boost; increase volume, soundmod; dualspeaker; diy mod, twrp flashable magisk module

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes