FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

V2 BLU Studio Selfie S070Q[MT6580][5.1][3.10.x]Resurrection Remix custom rom[PRAJWAL]

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 34

By Praw zoll, Member on 17th September 2016, 07:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am a developer of BLU Studio Selfie from NEPAL ... I have created a lots of roms and ported some recoveries as well for my device ...... I will also post a lots of guides about successful rom porting ...... so I want someone to help me in creating own forum for our device BLU Studio Selfie S070Q

Here's one of my favourite ROM among my created roms .... Those who want to port this rom to their MT6580 32 bit devices are welcome here ..... Visiters dont forget to say thanks

(BLU Studio Selfie S070Q bugless R Remix Rom)

Finally bugless CM 12.1 based remix rom is here for BLU Studio Selfie S070Q
This rom is not official .... but its bugless so you can try ... It was really time consuming for developing and bug fixing hope you ll appreciate my work

Rom Details:
Name: Resurrection Remix
Android Version: lollipop 5.1
Android kernel: 3.10.x
Rom porter and moderator : Prajwal Dhungana, NEPAL (myself)

Whats working:
1. Sim Cards
2. Mobile data (if it don't work then look for a video on you tube about DNS changing in Cm roms)
3. Camera
4. Audio
5. Google play services
6. Wifi
7. Bluetooth
8. Hotspot
9. Location
10. Nav Bars
11. Flashlight
12. SD card

Features:
1. Clock customization
2. Battery customization
3. Kernel auditor
4. Pre rooted
5. High quality sound tweaks
6. Speed tweaks
7. Other Build.prop tweaks
8. Fully bugless
9. System UI is amazing and amazing looks and graphics
10. Can change the screen resolution (default will be 240 but change font size to tiny and resolution to 220 to get best appearance)

Not working:
1.FM Radio only (as you know this is the universal problem for cm based roms)

(Follow my insructions or I wont be responsible for your bricked device)

How to install rom :
1.Unlock bootloader (You can find guides for unlocking bootloader for mtk devices on google Use skyneel adb drivers )

2. Install twrp/cwm/philz recovery on your device

3. Go to twrp mode .... at first fully backup your phone to sd card

4. Now put your downloaded R Remix .zip into SD card

5. Advance wipe your device (system + cache + dalvix cache + internal + data but dont wipe ext sd card )

6. Now install the zip

7. As soon as the rom is installed .... then go go http://opengapps.org then download (ARM - 5.1 - Stock gapps ) then connect your device in twrp mode to computer and send downloaded gapps to sd card

8.Now go to install in twrp and install the gapps as well

9.Now wipe the dalvix cache again

10. Reboot your phone and you will be running CM 12.1 based resurrection remix rom on your BLU studio selfie

Here's the link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...ew?usp=sharing

If you are looking for the TWRP recovery that I made, here's the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...ew?usp=sharing

I suggest you guys to use Dark Pitchblack Red , Android N theme , Britzer , Dark Matter themes from Play Store

enjoy......

If you wanna port it to other MT 6580 devices then you are free to port
Dont forget to say thanks for my hard work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 1.png
Views:	582
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	3877713   Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 2 (1).png
Views:	562
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	3877714   Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 2.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	3877715   Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 3.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	3877716   Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 4.png
Views:	524
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	3877717   Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 5.png
Views:	506
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	3877718   Click image for larger version

Name:	16 - 6.png
Views:	506
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	3877719  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Praw zoll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Praw zoll Ad-Free

18th November 2016, 06:22 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
No file found
The file does not longer exist (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...w?usp=drivesdk)
18th November 2016, 12:17 PM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Bhaktapur

More
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/a0cqeep9t01dh/Studio

This is the new link man ....
19th November 2016, 02:24 PM |#4  

More
This rom improves the battery?
I have a Blu Studio Selfie with the stock rom and the battery is horrible, and what is the best rom to save battery for you?
21st November 2016, 03:44 PM |#5  

More
Bug
I have a problem with the rom, when i´m in youtube and i put the video quality to 480p the image freeze but the audio it´s still working.
P.D: sorry my bad English.
5th December 2016, 09:34 PM |#6  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 100

Donate to Me
More
I saw that the Studio Selfie uses the MT6580 chipset, which has a kernel version of 3.10. I'm looking to port CM to my Energy X 2 with the same chipset and kernel version, however since the kernel version is 3.10, there is no device tree, however that's required for porting CM. How did you get around this? Also, where did you get the vendor tree? Thanks
6th December 2016, 05:22 PM |#7  

More
I'm having some problems with this ROM,The camera doesn't allow to choose another storage than internal memory. After I make a phone call, I press back button and it stills in the dial screen.
Other issues i've found is when i connect to another device by using bluetooth, my own one asks me for register as a trustable device and asks me for the pattern to do this, i draw the pattern and i'm asked for it again, again, again,... adn so on
6th March 2017, 05:58 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praw zoll

How to install rom :
1.Unlock bootloader (You can find guides for unlocking bootloader for mtk devices on google Use skyneel adb drivers )

I have a BLU Studio Selfie 2 with Android 6.0 preinstalled. I cannot find ANY method of unlocking the bootloader. I've tried quite literally every method I can find on XDA and the web, and I cannot get it to root. Even though I select the "allow unlocking bootloader" option in Developer Options, when I power on into the boot menu it won't let me use Volume Up to select bootloader mode ... so I can't flash a custom ROM, and I can't backup the stock ROM. I also read on the web that Android 6.0 has more strict methods for preventing root access, so maybe I should downgrade to an earlier Android version first?

Regardless, there is very little I've found through weeks of searching that applies directly to this model phone, and nothing has been successful [yet] in rooting it. Can you point me to a method that might work?
6th March 2017, 06:01 PM |#9  
Flag Mississauga
Thanks Meter: 100

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uptwolait

I have a BLU Studio Selfie 2 with Android 6.0 preinstalled. I cannot find ANY method of unlocking the bootloader. I've tried quite literally every method I can find on XDA and the web, and I cannot get it to root. Even though I select the "allow unlocking bootloader" option in Developer Options, when I power on into the boot menu it won't let me use Volume Up to select bootloader mode ... so I can't flash a custom ROM, and I can't backup the stock ROM. I also read on the web that Android 6.0 has more strict methods for preventing root access, so maybe I should downgrade to an earlier Android version first?

Regardless, there is very little I've found through weeks of searching that applies directly to this model phone, and nothing has been successful [yet] in rooting it. Can you point me to a method that might work?

Use ADB and type adb reboot bootloader

That will get you into the bootloader and then you type fastboot OEM unlock. I ported this ROM to my Blu energy x 2 and I didn't need to unlock the bootloader.
6th March 2017, 08:28 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDev

Use ADB and type adb reboot bootloader

That will get you into the bootloader and then you type fastboot OEM unlock. I ported this ROM to my Blu energy x 2 and I didn't need to unlock the bootloader.

When I type "fast OEM unlock", the device says to press the Volume Up key to confirm... but that's part of the problem, this phone won't let me press the Volume Up button, only Volume Down which exits and reboots normally.

I also asked the question about possibly downgrading to an earlier version of Android first, then trying to root. This is based on a disturbing statement found in the post https://www.xda-developers.com/a-loo...complications/ :
"If you want root today, on Android Marshmallow (6.0), you’re going to need to use a modified boot image. While it remains to be seen if this remains true indefinitely, it looks likely to be the case for some time – SELinux changes make it much harder to get root access without modifying the boot image. And as modifying the boot image requires an unlocked bootloader, this could put an end to root (and Xposed and other root features) on devices which are shipped with bootloaders that can’t be unlocked by end users. "

Thoughts?
6th March 2017, 11:51 PM |#11  
OP Member
Flag Bhaktapur

More
@uptwolait ...... first install proper adb drivers on your pc as well as mobistel cynus f4 driver .... then turn on oem unlocking from developer options ..... now reboot to bootloader "adb reboot bootloader" ....remember you should run cmd prompt from the folder where adb files are present ..... then when bootloader opens type "fastboot oem unlock " ... now press both vol up and vol down ...... after like 10-15 sec type "fastboot reboot" now let the device wipe itself and reboot ...... finally flash twrp/cwm using fastboot after then phone starts up and going to bootloader option .... command is "fastboot flash recovery (your recovery name.img) .... then fastboot reboot ..... and finally reboot to twrp and flash super su root zip .... thats it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)