for Asus Zenfone 5 Kitkat & Jellybean
WARNING: 1. Warranty of your device will void. 2. I am not responsible for any thing wrong happen with your device. Do this at your own risk. 3. If you blame me, I will lough at you. :p 4. But you can always PM me or comment here if any thing wrong happen to your device. I will try to help you.
- Root your device
- Unroot your device
- Unlock bootloader
- Lock Bootloader
- Flash Recovery.img
- Flash Boot.img
How To Use :
- Download the All-in-One Tool for Zenfone 5.7z from the download link.
- Extract it with 7zip Zip manager.
- Run the ROOT.bat in your PC.
- Reboot your Zenfone 5 into Bootloader. To do this, power off your device first. Then press Power Button + Volume Up Button together.
- Connect your Zenfone 5 to your PC with a USB Cable.
- Follow the Onscreen Instructions on the ROOT.bat to Root, Unroot or whatever you want to do. Go to the HELP menu to know more about the tool.
Custom Recovery for Zenfone 5 :
- TWRP 126.96.36.199 Recovery : Go here
- Philz Recovery : Will updet the link soon
Useful Tips :
- Press IMG Flasher(No. 5) to go to the flashing menu.
- To flash BOOT or RECOVERY, Unlock Bootloader first if the bootloader is locked. Otherwise the flashing will be failed.
- To flash BOOT.img, rename the .img file without space and place it in the 'BOOT' folder.
- To flash RECOVERY.img, rename the .img file without space and place it in the 'RECOVERY' folder
- You will find BOOT & RECOVERY folder in the same directory of the ROOT.bat file .
Version 1.1 (1st release) : Download