FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Which one is your Fav?

PhoenixOS DarkMatter
 
7 Vote(s)
87.50%
Other Unofficial Builds
 
1 Vote(s)
12.50%

[Android_x86] PhoenixOS DarkMatter - Supercharged for Gamers!

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from AXONUS: This unofficial PhoenixOS has all the major Game&System problem fixes with unique features!
5th November 2019, 11:42 AM |#11  
Chazy12's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
I saw phoneix is have so much bloatware. For that I choose the primeos. Does this mod have cleaned the bloatware?!
5th November 2019, 11:59 AM |#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazy12

I saw phoneix is have so much bloatware. For that I choose the primeos. Does this mod have cleaned the bloatware?!

you can easily remove bloatware with any system app removal software like link2sd.
5th November 2019, 02:39 PM |#13  
AXONUS's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazy12

I saw phoneix is have so much bloatware. For that I choose the primeos. Does this mod have cleaned the bloatware?!

All the bloatwares are removed expect VIP-SERVICES.
Although, there is an unofficial mod for it to remove that.
6th November 2019, 03:07 AM |#14  
Peyman2409's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Bandar-E Pol
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
decompression error fix
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureKino

a decompression error has ocurred (#2026)
unknown decompression error

open ext2 Volume Manager Then Duble_Click On Your DarkMatter Drive And untick Mount Volume in read-only mode And Click Apply Botton. Done .
6th November 2019, 04:56 AM |#15  
GΔM€Rβ0Y's Avatar
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
I am using windows installer for installation & after all procedure no boot entry of phoenix OS created in boot menu. BIOS mode is legacy, your installer says grub2win working fine.
I also tried manually adding GRUB2 entry using EasyBCD but it won’t loads phoenix OS.
Any fixes ?
6th November 2019, 05:03 AM |#16  
AXONUS's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyman2409

open ext2 Volume Manager Then Duble_Click On Your DarkMatter Drive And untick Mount Volume in read-only mode And Click Apply Botton. Done .

oh thanks! for pointing it out! Doesn't happen with me, so I never knew that was the case ...
so, it seems like some people might had their ext4 drive in read-only mode
The Following User Says Thank You to AXONUS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AXONUS Ad-Free
6th November 2019, 05:17 AM |#17  
GΔM€Rβ0Y's Avatar
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXONUS

oh thanks! for pointing it out! Doesn't happen with me, so I never knew that was the case ...
so, it seems like some people might had their ext4 drive in read-only mode

I am using windows installer for installation & after all procedure no boot entry of phoenix OS created in boot menu. BIOS mode is legacy, your installer says grub2win working fine.
I also tried manually adding GRUB2 entry using EasyBCD but it won’t loads phoenix OS.
I also tried USB iso installation it gives following Error
"Could not find ramdisk image: /initrd.img
boot:

Any fixes ?
6th November 2019, 09:25 AM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GΔM€Rβ0Y

I am using windows installer for installation & after all procedure no boot entry of phoenix OS created in boot menu. BIOS mode is legacy, your installer says grub2win working fine.
I also tried manually adding GRUB2 entry using EasyBCD but it won’t loads phoenix OS.
I also tried USB iso installation it gives following Error
"Could not find ramdisk image: /initrd.img
boot:

Any fixes ?

Remove uninstall grub2win & re-download it from sourceforge website.
after new install copy the following custom boot entry to grub2win :

menuentry 'PhoenixOS DarkMatter' { insmod all_video search --set=root --file /dark.matter linux /kernel quiet root=/dev/ram0 androidboot.selinux=permissive acpi_sleep=s3_bios,s3_mode SRC=/ initrd /initrd-stock.img }
6th November 2019, 09:39 PM |#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Booting problem
I have got a triple boot system i.e. Windows 10, Linux Mint, PhoenixOS DM. I installed via the windows installer. After the ota update to exo 3.3, Phoenixos DM gets stuck at boot screen (screenshot attached). However, if I boot into linux and then boot again into phoenix os, it boots successfully. It's a real hassle if I have to boot into linux again and again everytime I run phoenix os.
Screenshot

Am I missing something here ?? Is there any solution in sight?

System info :-
Processor - (4 Core 64 Bit) Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
RAM - (4 GB)
Model - ASUS X555LF
6th November 2019, 11:42 PM |#20  
Ahmad Moemen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mansoura
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Torque

I have got a triple boot system i.e. Windows 10, Linux Mint, PhoenixOS DM. I installed via the windows installer. After the ota update to exo 3.3, Phoenixos DM gets stuck at boot screen (screenshot attached). However, if I boot into linux and then boot again into phoenix os, it boots successfully. It's a real hassle if I have to boot into linux again and again everytime I run phoenix os.

Screenshot


Am I missing something here ?? Is there any solution in sight?

System info :-
Processor - (4 Core 64 Bit) Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
RAM - (4 GB)
Model - ASUS X555LF

Try to boot with initrd-stock.img instead of initrd-mod.img.
7th November 2019, 04:42 AM |#21  
GΔM€Rβ0Y's Avatar
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Moemen

Try to boot with initrd-stock.img instead of initrd-mod.img.

What's main difference b/w both initrd rather than word MOD ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android_x86, nougat 7.1.2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes