FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Which one is your Fav?

PhoenixOS DarkMatter
 
7 Vote(s)
87.50%
Other Unofficial Builds
 
1 Vote(s)
12.50%

[Android_x86] PhoenixOS DarkMatter - Supercharged for Gamers!

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 18
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from AXONUS: This unofficial PhoenixOS has all the major Game&System problem fixes with unique features!
7th November 2019, 04:42 AM |#21  
GΔM€Rβ0Y's Avatar
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Moemen

Try to boot with initrd-stock.img instead of initrd-mod.img.

What's main difference b/w both initrd rather than word MOD ?
7th November 2019, 12:24 PM |#22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Moemen

Try to boot with initrd-stock.img instead of initrd-mod.img.

I have tried shuffling between the stock and mod but no luck, it still gets stuck, the cursor stops blinking and the system just reboots.
7th November 2019, 12:57 PM |#23  
GΔM€Rβ0Y's Avatar
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Torque

I have tried shuffling between the stock and mod but no luck, it still gets stuck, the cursor stops blinking and the system just reboots.

Where cursor blinks type gearlock
After that type 1 & hit enter then wait for procedure to complete & reboot after it finishes.
7th November 2019, 03:10 PM |#24  
GΔM€Rβ0Y's Avatar
Member
Flag Punjab
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
COD mobile not working after in game update package dowload complete. it does not launch & got auto closes after tencent screen.

Also in magisk modules does not works & its not uptodate.
I am using 4.19 kernel & mesa 18 drivers +3.3 update.
8th November 2019, 07:19 AM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
The resolution of Phoenix OS can be set to 1920x1080 144hz, but it doesn't work. The original Android X68 function is normal. Now there are more and more games supporting 90hz and 120Hz. Can you fix the 144hz function of Phoenix OS? English is not good, hope to understand
8th November 2019, 10:53 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GΔM€Rβ0Y

Where cursor blinks type gearlock
After that type 1 & hit enter then wait for procedure to complete & reboot after it finishes.

I've tried solutions wherever I could find, from editing grub menu to changing grub boot loader files, but none worked. At last I stumbled across check and repair function of Gparted in linux. It repaired the bad sectors and a lot of POS system files popped out in the lost+found directory. It seems the file system got damaged whenever I moved files inbetween ext4 and other partitions. So I removed Ext2fsd from windows, manually copied the phoenix os files in linux and now its running without any boot errors.
Some anomalies I'd like to point out -
The taskbar autohide function is kinda buggy, it comes out of hide mode whenever I switch apps.
COD 360* view control remains unresolved, and black screen reappears time to time.
10th November 2019, 05:57 PM |#27  
AXONUS's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Mesa 19.0.7-EPL(Early Preview Release) is available now!!!
You might not wanna miss it
Link:
https://www.supremecloud.xyz/phoenix...13--downloads-
10th November 2019, 08:38 PM |#28  
PureKino's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXONUS

It's a very rare error. It could be due to some missing dependencies on your windows installation.
Try the ISO image.

Fixed, it was a small mistake of mine using "Ext2Fsd"
Even so, none of the games I wanted to play work in Phoenix DM. in the same way his effort is greatly appreciated ^^
13th November 2019, 01:36 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
Donate to Me
More
Guys, there is some way to install directly on usb drive without change my windows boot?
13th November 2019, 10:13 PM |#30  
Ahmad Moemen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mansoura
Thanks Meter: 46
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureKino

Fixed, it was a small mistake of mine using "Ext2Fsd"
Even so, none of the games I wanted to play work in Phoenix DM. in the same way his effort is greatly appreciated ^^

Which games? Unity based?
Unity has dropped support for x86 devices, if your game running with a new Unity engine, then you're screwed,
I'm thinking about making a petition to let Unity developers support x86 devices again...
MAKE x86 DEVICES GREAT AGAIN!

Ahmad Moemen.
13th November 2019, 10:44 PM |#31  
PureKino's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Moemen

Which games? Unity based?
Unity has dropped support for x86 devices, if your game running with a new Unity engine, then you're screwed,
I'm thinking about making a petition to let Unity developers support x86 devices again...
MAKE x86 DEVICES GREAT AGAIN!

Ahmad Moemen.

Destiny's child
Fate Grand/Order

only those 2. Applications like console emulators work correctly, video playback works correctly with NewPipe
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android_x86, nougat 7.1.2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes