FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Principal Custom ROMs to Redmi 4A

237 posts
Thanks Meter: 356

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Brothers,today i share principal roms avaliable to this device,i dont developed,only share
00 - Xperience11.2 (android 7.1.2) ROM Booting Now, Agoust Patch
Download01
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01 - Lineage13 (july update/july patch) IR BUG - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) - Download Link Working Now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02 - ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.7.4 (july update/january patch)IR BUG - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) - Download
03 - Lineage14.1 (july update/july patch) (ATENTION,ROM DONT BOOT,ONLY SHARED TO OTHERS DEVS) - Thanks CarlosArriagaCM (dev) Download
04 - Flyme6 (july update/january patch) Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix - Thanks manucarcor (dev)
Download -
05 - Mokee 6.0.1 (june update/april patch) - Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix - Thanks manucarcor (dev) - Download
06 - Mokee 7.1.1 (april update/january patch) - Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix/much Fc´s - Thanks manucarcor (dev) Download
07 - SM6.0.1 (april update/april patch) IR BUG - Thanks manucarcor (dev) Download
08 - ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0(april update/january patch) Camera BUG (dont record videos in any time) install Cameringo to Fix/much Fc´s - Thanks manucarcor
Download
09 - MIUI Pro (Thanks all miui pro team) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=673368273298973720 Download(dev) -
TWRP 3.1 thanks Carlo´s Arriaga (dev)
Download
10 - AOKP MM 6.0.1 Patch of june by Carlos Ariiaga
Download
11 - Mokee Made in 02/08 By ManuCarmona
Download
12 - Lineage 13.0 and VOLTE Support by ManuCarmona
Download
13 - Lineage13.0 by Carlos Arriaga (Agoust Patch)
Download
14 - Mokee Stable
Download
15 - RessurectionRemix 5.7.4
Download
16 - AICP MM Download
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TheDemonOfSky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheDemonOfSky Ad-Free

20th July 2017, 09:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Which of them is the most stable at the moment?
The Following User Says Thank You to CuteFluffy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CuteFluffy Ad-Free
20th July 2017, 11:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Curitiba-PR

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteFluffy

Which of them is the most stable at the moment?

The 01 - Lineage13 Rom,only have IR BUG,i use in daily driver and work smooth,one nice way to get performance
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheDemonOfSky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheDemonOfSky Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 01:15 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Lineage13, is stable enough for daily use.
The Following User Says Thank You to Allhunt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Allhunt Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 05:34 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Is volte working?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tejagadhamsetti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tejagadhamsetti Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 06:10 AM |#6  
Flag manila
Thanks Meter: 3

More
BATTERY
how about the battery life?
The Following User Says Thank You to marmz02 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marmz02 Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 06:23 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Curitiba-PR

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmz02

how about the battery life?

Unfortunately it is not of the level of the miui, but, acceptable
5/6hours of screen time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDemonOfSky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheDemonOfSky Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 06:25 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Curitiba-PR

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejagadhamsetti

Is volte working?

brazil dont have this feature :c i dont have chances of testing,sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to TheDemonOfSky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheDemonOfSky Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 07:22 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonOfSky

brazil dont have this feature :c i dont have chances of testing,sorry

ok bro no problem I will test and report .Thanks for sharing the link.
The Following User Says Thank You to tejagadhamsetti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tejagadhamsetti Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 07:34 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Just installed LineageOs 13 and it didn't pass SafetyNet at the start, after installing Magisk 13.3 it passed it and apps like PokemonGo work!
The Following User Says Thank You to CuteFluffy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CuteFluffy Ad-Free
21st July 2017, 10:22 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Curitiba-PR

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteFluffy

Just installed LineageOs 13 and it didn't pass SafetyNet at the start, after installing Magisk 13.3 it passed it and apps like PokemonGo work!

WoW, thank u so much for feedback, Lineage13 is really most stable of the list of roms
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xiaomi-redmi-4a

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)