After I brinked my Bliss OS (Android 9 Pie) for having modified the UI too much, I tried to install Android 10 again, this time for the GSI ROMs and found two interesting and functional roms.
LineageOS 17.x GSI (all archs) - Much like the F1 stock rom (Including the rom names the phone as F1 xD), the only thing that DON'T WORK is:
- No Facial recognition
- No Fingerprint
I didn't use it due to lack of customization options (or didn't find it)
Havoc OS 3.6 - Beautiful rom, wide variety of customization and many options. About unlocking:
- Facial recognition WORKS
- Fingerprint is detected but does not work
I'm using it and it's just joy.
Quack Phh-Trebles - I haven't tested it, but it should work. Lacks testing
In both roms, 4G/LTE, Tethering HostSpot, etc. It works perfectly. I saw no difference in performance between the two, it needs serious testing. I already said what I wanted, now let's go for installation steps.
* Computer to access Fastboot (Install the appropriate drivers and use the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool)
* TWRP installed on UMIDIGI F1
- Download the desired arm64-ab custom rom (Here we will use Havoc OS 3.6 with GApps)
- Extract the zip and we will have Havoc-OS-v3.6-20200613-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img
- Place the img in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool folder
- Start your device in TWRP and wipe Dalvik, Cache, Data and System (ATTENTION: You will be without OS for now)
- Restart the device in Fasboot using TWRP (Reboot> Bootloader) and connect it to the computer.
- In the terminal, type:
fastboot flashing unlock
fastboot flash system Havoc-OS-v3.6-20200613-Official-GApps-arm64-ab.img
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/para count=1 bs=32
Thanks for user @mrmazak for passing the command line to resolve the TWRP Bootloop.
In case you are having a lot of bootloop recovery in F1 (which I find difficult to happen), in this thread https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...tloop-t3935506 he developed a flashable zip for solve this once and for all!