No longer maintained, use TWRP 3 instead!
New, completely rebuilt
Team Win Recovery Project
for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro (K920) ROW.
- OTA Updates support
- Full SELinux support
- Mounting phone storage to PC via MTP
- USB-OTG (exFAT & FAT32)
- Fully functional ADB
- Battery charging
- Materialised theme by z31s1g
Additional partitions info
- Modem - /modem
- Efs - /fsg, /modemst1, /modemst2
- Mrd - /mrd
- Persist - /persist
- Preload - /preload
- Aboot (bootloader) - /aboot
- Firmware-update - /sbl1, /rpm, /tz, /dbi
- Splash - /splash
How to enter recovery
Hold the POWER button and BOTH VOLUME buttons simuntaneusly until you see the logo.
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone or computer. You have to understand what you are doing.
- Enable ADB debugging (in Developer Options)
- Reboot into bootloader / fastboot mode (adb reboot-bootloader)
- Boot into recovery.img (fastboot boot recovery.img)
How To Flash
- Install ADB+Fastboot with drivers (I recommend this installer)
- Enable ADB debugging on your phone (in Settings->Developer Options)
- After connecting the phone to the PC, pop up may appear, tick Always allow from this computer and click OK
- Extract downloaded recovery zip and copy .img file to C:/adb
- Now open cmd line (press Start+R, type "cmd", press OK) and go to C:/adb (type "cd C:/adb" and hit Enter)
- Reboot into bootloader (fastboot mode) (type "adb reboot-bootloader")
- Your phone should now reboot into the bootloader (Little green android logo in the middle of the screen)
- Flash the recovery.img (type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img")
- (*) Now boot into the recovery (type "fastboot boot recovery.img")
- (*) Mount /system partition (In TWRP go to Mounts and tick System)
- (*) In TWRP open File Manager, go to /system and rename recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak
- Finally, reboot!
- Done!* You should do these steps only if you have Lollipop firmware (to prevent from TWRP being overwritten by stock recovery on each boot)
TWRP 188.8.131.52 (18.0 MB)
TWRP 184.108.40.206 (19.5 MB)
There is limited support for CN devices although most features (backup/restore, etc...) should work fine.
I don't own CN device, therefore I can't "add" full support for them.
Check out my script for switching between UIs under TWRP!
TWRP for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro, Tool/Utility for the Android General
Source Code: https://github.com/ElectryDev/twrp_kingdom_row
Current Stable Version: 220.127.116.11
Stable Release Date: 2015-12-19
Last Updated 2017-01-24