Here is the Stable TWRP 3.3.0 build for the Redmi Go (Tiare) after a long wait.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features, etc * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
- * Merge AOSP 9.0 r3 (Dees_Troy)
* Use ANDROID_ROOT variable instead of hard coding to /system (CaptainThrowback)
* Decrypt FBE on 9.0 and metadata decrypt (Dees_Troy)
* vold decrypt updates (CaptainThrowback and nijel8)
* Support vibration on LED class devices (notsyncing)
* Metadata decrypt support for Pixel 3 (Dees_Troy)
* Support rotating the display via build flag (vladimiroltean)
* Reboot to EDL mode button (mauronofrio)
* Support MTP on FFS devices (bigbiff)
* Update FDE decrypt to support keymaster 3 and 4 (Dees_Troy)
* Detect mkfs.f2fs version to properly format on f2fs partitions (Dees_Troy)
* Allow TWRP to use md5 and sha256 checksums for zip installs (bigbiff)
* TWRP can use /data/cache/recovery and /persist/cache/recovery on AB devices with no cache partition (bigbiff)
* Switch part of advanced menus in TWRP to use a listbox of options (Dees_Troy)
* Use magiskboot to allow repacking boot images for installing TWRP (Dees_Troy with thanks to topjohnwu of course)
- decryption (Flash decrypt.zip provided below for fix.)
How to flash?
• Open existing TWRP
• Go to Install > Select image
• Select the TWRP image and flash it to recovery
• Wipe cache/dalvik & reboot.
fastboot flash recovery <path/to/twrp.img>
Decryption Fix: https://sourceforge.net/projects/yas...t.zip/download
[RECOVERY][Tiare] TWRP 3.3.0 for Redmi GO, ROM for the Android General
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
Source Code: https://github.com/Yasir-siddiqui/tw...e_xiaomi_tiare
Special thanks to @Venkat.Yadlapati & @mori17 For testing.
Current Stable Version: 2019-07-14
Stable Release Date: 2019-07-14
Beta Release Date: 2019-05-11
Last Updated 2019-07-13