FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][3.2.3-0][shark]Unofficial TWRP recovery for BlackShark (Testing)

2,579 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,836

Post Reply Email Thread
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
Features:
- Decrypt is not working for now
- Backup still have some problems use it carefully

Install guide:
1. Install fastboot tools from google's sdk on your PC
2. Enter fastboot mode
3. Unlock your bootloader
4. Run "fastboot boot recoveryimgfilename.img" in command line (if you want to have it permanently you should flash the installer)
5. If you will flash the installer and you are stock you need also to flash magisk or your phone will not boot again
6. Enjoy it

How to flash a custom Rom:
Boot twrp
Flash rom
Flash twrp installer
Boot twrp
Wipe data & art cache
Flash magisk
Reboot

Tips:
If you alread have a twrp flashed you can only flash the new installer zip to update your TWRP (remember to flash again magisk or your system will not boot).
If you have some problems with backup, like 255 error or something similar please check this guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...e-999-t3801632
For the Bacups use always "system_image" and "vendor_image" instead of "system" and "vendor".

Download:
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Unofficial by mauronofrio
TWRP 3.2.3-0 Unofficial Installer by mauronofrio

Source code:
https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery
https://github.com/mauronofrio/andro...ackshark_shark

Donations:

Donate link

Credits:
Thanks to @kanded for the testing

Created 2019-01-23
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free

23rd January 2019, 01:14 AM |#2  
Flag Medan
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
finally. thanks for the hardworking. i will check if it works or not.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kanded For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kanded Ad-Free
23rd January 2019, 07:10 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Thank you for your hard work.
Seem this rec was for international version, as it showed SKR-H0 when I connected to the phone to PC.

As for CN ver in which I made the try, it reverses the screen.
To me, the decryption has gone after wiping /data and booting again using fastboot.
Backup was smooth. MTP mount was also great.

Now I'm trying flashing magisk. Will update ASAP

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Updating

CN version works great with back up and magisk using the TWRP from the OP, just remember to boot into stock recovery to wipe after magisk flashing as I could not reboot successfully from TWRP.
As for installing this rec permanently, I have not tried.

Once more time, thank you.
23rd January 2019, 07:14 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
This is great news! I really love the progress we have made as a community!

Thank you for your hard work, I'll be testing it today

EDIT: tested, here are the problems found so far testing it on a chinese SKR-A0:
- the image on the display is upside down but the touch is right, so navigating the menus requires some effort
23rd January 2019, 10:53 AM |#5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriz

This is great news! I really love the progress we have made as a community!

Thank you for your hard work, I'll be testing it today

EDIT: tested, here are the problems found so far testing it on a chinese SKR-A0:
- the image on the display is upside down but the touch is right, so navigating the menus requires some effort

If needed i can fix upside down display, but why one version is upside down and the other one not?
23rd January 2019, 11:50 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

If needed i can fix upside down display, but why one version is upside down and the other one not?

I got no idea on this actually it works, just the cosmetic issue. I think spending on next release with other issue is better than concentrating on this small one.

Appreciated your work and hope to see the update
23rd January 2019, 12:47 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndt192

I got no idea on this actually it works, just the cosmetic issue. I think spending on next release with other issue is better than concentrating on this small one.

Appreciated your work and hope to see the update

Test this twrp, if the screen is good and touchscreen works:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...63190603906667
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mauronofrio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mauronofrio Ad-Free
23rd January 2019, 01:24 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauronofrio

Test this twrp, if the screen is good and touchscreen works:

Nothing changed.
The screen is turned upside down as in the first version
23rd January 2019, 01:55 PM |#9  

More
Hello guys. I installed TWRP, well, when I tried to put Magisk, something went wrong, and now I can not log in to the system, the boot sign in the system constantly hangs. I can not delete Magisk using magisk uninstaller, it gives an error that I need to mount the system. With TWRP, I can not do this. The section is, well, you can not mount. I need your help, please skip the Boot section from the global version, it may still be possible to start the system.
23rd January 2019, 03:56 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3gpaBcTByuTe

Hello guys. I installed TWRP, well, when I tried to put Magisk, something went wrong, and now I can not log in to the system, the boot sign in the system constantly hangs. I can not delete Magisk using magisk uninstaller, it gives an error that I need to mount the system. With TWRP, I can not do this. The section is, well, you can not mount. I need your help, please skip the Boot section from the global version, it may still be possible to start the system.

I think you should:
- wipe data
- install Magisk
- boot into original recovery
- wipe data again from there
- reboot

And you should be able to boot!
23rd January 2019, 05:36 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by loriz

I think you should:
- wipe data
- install Magisk
- boot into original recovery
- wipe data again from there
- reboot

And you should be able to boot!

Thanks for the answer, well the fact that I do not have the original boot.img (I made a backup system when I already rewrote the original boot(
If you have the opportunity, throw off please original boot.img from global version. I will be very grateful and grateful!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mauronofrio, root, twrp, xiaomi-black-shark

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)