FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][3.2.3-0][shark]Unofficial TWRP recovery for BlackShark (Testing)

3,308 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,346

Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2019, 04:35 PM |#261  
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minhk01994

hi guys i have bricked phone after unroot using magisk, can someone get me stock boot.img? i tried many in this theard but didnt work

Can you at least tell us which version of the phone you have, which android version, etc

9th September 2019, 05:21 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbert32

Can you at least tell us which version of the phone you have, which android version, etc

hi, my device is China version, android 8.1.0, i dont know which build, probably that build in november 2018. i rooted using magisk patched img

yesterday i wanted to unroot, i did it in magisk then i went to stock recovery to reset but i have bootloop till now
9th September 2019, 08:38 PM |#263  
Flag In the universe
Thanks Meter: 1,423

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minhk01994

hi, my device is China version, android 8.1.0, i dont know which build, probably that build in november 2018. i rooted using magisk patched img

yesterday i wanted to unroot, i did it in magisk then i went to stock recovery to reset but i have bootloop till now

Did you reset? Ask someone with chinese rom for the stock boot image. Or search on the black shark threads, there's someone who posted a method to return the chinese BS to stock completely.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
mauronofrio, root, twrp, xiaomi-black-shark

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)