FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][p839f30 / ZTE Blade S6] UNOFFICIAL TWRP [3.2.1-0]

164 posts
Thanks Meter: 180

Post Reply Email Thread
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

TWRP 3.2.1-0 Changelog: https://twrp.me/site/update/2017/12/...-released.html

Here I present you my unoffcial build of Dees_Troy recovery for the ZTE Blade S6 aka p839f30.
This should work with all variants (AS, EU, AU, ...).

Download - AS/EU variant with physical internal sdcard partition: twrp-3.2.1-0_isd.img
Download - AU variant with emulated internal sdcard (/data/media): twrp-3.2.1-0_dm.img

Install through an app like flashify, rashr or similar or use terminal dd command.

Device repo: https://github.com/Lightwars/android...e_p839f30-TWRP
Kernel repo: https://github.com/Lightwars/android_kernel_zte_p839f30

Check out also this thread from Konsta on modaco: http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/375597-recovery-twrp-302-0, which started it all.

Old Downloads:
Download - AS/EU variant with physical internal sdcard partition: twrp-3.1.0-0_isd.img
Download - AU variant with emulated internal sdcard (/data/media): twrp-3.1.0-0_dm.img

XDA:DevDB Information
Team Win Recovery Project, Tool/Utility for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
lightwars, KonstaT, Dees_Troy
Source Code: https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 3.2.1-0
Stable Release Date: 2017-12-21

Created 2017-12-21
Last Updated 2017-12-21
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightwars For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lightwars Ad-Free

23rd May 2016, 06:20 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Hey first of all nice work going in Here, maybe we can expect some more development here soon ^^
My question is:
I do have the EU variant with the partition hack which puts both partitions into One.
Am I able to use the TWRP for emulated sdcard although it is mentioned to be for AU only?

Sent from my Blade S6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
24th May 2016, 05:43 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuppertal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DStyl3

Hey first of all nice work going in Here, maybe we can expect some more development here soon ^^
My question is:
I do have the EU variant with the partition hack which puts both partitions into One.
Am I able to use the TWRP for emulated sdcard although it is mentioned to be for AU only?

Sure,you should use the recovery for emulated sdcard to access this partition and files there.
The tags for AS,EU and AU are just for reference.

Do these lead to confusion?Then I will delete them.
24th May 2016, 03:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
I really think the tags are alright.
For someone who is new here it is really helpful to know which partition layout equals which Version in stock.
I just forgot that the hack simulates the AU layout, so it was a fault of mine ^^
No need to delete them

Sent from my Blade S6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
12th October 2016, 07:02 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ZTE Blade S6 Flex
If i flash the twrp of ZTE Blade S6 on an ZTE Blade S6 Flex will it work ok,or i'll end up brick-ing it?
13th October 2016, 01:53 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuppertal

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris0v21

If i flash the twrp of ZTE Blade S6 on an ZTE Blade S6 Flex will it work ok,or i'll end up brick-ing it?

I don't know,if it will work.But the risk of bricking is very small.If your device has, like most phones do and also the blade s6,different partitions for boot and recovery,you are able to roll back what you have done.
Prefearable make a backup oft your stock recovery.Use the dd command or an APP like flashify.

Like always be caution and no guarantee is given.
27th October 2016, 05:34 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwars

I don't know,if it will work.But the risk of bricking is very small.If your device has, like most phones do and also the blade s6,different partitions for boot and recovery,you are able to roll back what you have done.
Prefearable make a backup oft your stock recovery.Use the dd command or an APP like flashify.

Like always be caution and no guarantee is given.

Hey, has anybody of you an image of the stock recovery for GEN_EU_Blade_S6V1.0.0B15. Because my phone is not working well anymore, and i want to delte twrp to give back for guarantee.

greetings
18th March 2017, 03:15 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuppertal

Donate to Me
More
New TWRP 3.1.0-0 is available for download and fun...
The Following User Says Thank You to lightwars For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lightwars Ad-Free
25th November 2017, 01:57 PM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwars

New TWRP 3.1.0-0 is available for download and fun...

Hahaha. Now my ZTE don't wont to load recovery any more after this ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
21st December 2017, 06:21 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuppertal

Donate to Me
More
The update to version 3.2.1-0!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zte-blade-s6

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)