Redmi Go Aosp 9

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from samsungics1200: Aosp 9 beta for Redmi GO
7th May 2019, 06:18 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
If you need GApps, grab the latest pico from https://github.com/opengapps/arm/releases - ie https://github.com/opengapps/arm/rel...o-20190507.zip - and install from TWRP.

9th May 2019, 12:09 PM |#12  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 9

More
in locks every time in the "Encryption unsuccessful ... RESET PHONE"
9th May 2019, 12:50 PM |#13  

More
/vendor issue
What process did you use? Did you touch the /vendor partition? Does formatting /data from TWRP help?

Restore stock formware (all partitions from fastboot) then follow steps here: post 10
10th May 2019, 04:58 AM |#14  
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Camera Camera issue
Only issue I spotted on this ROM for now is - Camera quality became worse. Is it a driver or just app level issue?
10th May 2019, 07:51 AM |#15  

More
This is a Project Treble device which means that the drivers remain untouched in the /vendor partition and the new GSI uses them, unlike older ROMs which contained their own drivers. Which version of firmware did you have before installing the GSI? On 4pda it was observed that camera2 api apps was the issue but I have not seen any such problem.
13th May 2019, 10:45 PM |#16  

More
Just updated to the May 2019 build (v113) and all is good - just had to resize the image to fit the partition. I shall keep updating monthly as long as phh keeps making them.
15th May 2019, 03:56 PM |#17  

More
The ROM from the original post is no longer available. If anyone is interested then I can make an updated GSI available.
The Following User Says Thank You to JonnyTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JonnyTech Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xiaomi-redmi-go

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)