Thanks Meter: 21

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from samsungics1200: Aosp 9 beta for Redmi GO
12th June 2019, 08:44 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuunex

I have attached a proper fix for /data partition (or /sdcard or /userdata whatever you want to call it, it's both) not mounting in TWRP and you getting "encryption unsuccessful" problem. It's made from modifying actual fstab of Redmi Go. Simply flash this, and then format the /data partition to EXT4 (you do this by changing the file system to EXT3 (or anything other than EXT4) and then changing it to EXT4 in TWRP). USB flash drives also mount fine with this.

I just flashed your fix, headed to format data partition as you said and found out it was already in EXT4. Is it necessary to format the data partition to EXT4-EXT3-EXT4 if flashing the zip alone serves the purpose?

13th June 2019, 02:38 PM |#62  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyTech

http://en.miui.com/download-365.html

I tried same link yesterday before messaging here but with flashtool it says couldn't find script when clicked on flash.
13th June 2019, 02:47 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafiAhmed

I just flashed your fix, headed to format data partition as you said and found out it was already in EXT4. Is it necessary to format the data partition to EXT4-EXT3-EXT4 if flashing the zip alone serves the purpose?

Only way to format to EXT4 in twrp is to change the file system to something other than EXT4 (example is EXT3) and then change it back to EXT4. Simply changing an EXT4 partition to EXT4 won't format it. And Wipe option does not format.

Flashing my zip does not format a partition. It simply replaces a partition configuration file in the vendor partition, which tells the operating system to encrypt or not encrypt the partition and what file system to expect.
13th June 2019, 11:05 PM |#64  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlesshulk

I tried same link yesterday before messaging here but with flashtool it says couldn't find script when clicked on flash.

The one available for Global Version is 10.2.6.0 and you can't flash it with mi flash tool or fastboot.
14th June 2019, 01:35 AM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafiAhmed

The one available for Global Version is 10.2.6.0 and you can't flash it with mi flash tool or fastboot.

I tried flashing indian version with flash tool and there was error.
14th June 2019, 03:05 AM |#66  
OP Member
Flag calapan city
Thanks Meter: 21

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

you sure your phone uses gloabl rom check the package and use miflashtool ( without account crack)
The Following User Says Thank You to samsungics1200 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samsungics1200 Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 07:38 AM |#67  

More
Quote:

Try this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...redmi-t3939478
The Following User Says Thank You to RafiAhmed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RafiAhmed Ad-Free
15th June 2019, 07:44 AM |#68  

More
Does volte works with this ? Kindly someone confirm.
15th June 2019, 10:41 AM |#69  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how did this happen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xiaomi-redmi-go

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)