Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL][MP260&TP260] AICP 12.1 for LG K20 Plus

949 posts
Thanks Meter: 696

By Travisholt92, Senior Member on 22nd January 2018, 05:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

AICP

Android Ice Cold Project

AICP is known by everyone as the "Ice Cold Project" that started on a Desire HD years ago (2012) and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!!

Until Lollipop, the Rom has always been based on AOKP. Unfortunately, since AOKP stopped development (but made a comeback later), we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features.
With the rebrand of CM to LineageOS (LAOS) we are now actually LAOS based with some tweaks from AOSP.

Wipe cache, dalvic cache,system,data
Flash ROM-Flash Gapps [Arm-7.1]
Done-Reboot Now
Enjoy AICP rom

You tell me

Rom : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...zLS6IuMJJrZKt2

Gapps : http://opengapps.org/

Join our telegram group : https://t.me/joinchat/G_jLLw69YGBXk1dqJ08JtQ/

Messi2050 : For his device tree and all his help
http://aicp-rom.com/

If you like my work please hit the thanks button.
These builds took many days of frustration and confusion, many builds that failed to boot. Please consider donating if you enjoy my work. All contributions will be shared evenly with Messi2050 for all of his hard work and help with making these builds possible. And all contributors will be thanked and listed in the OP of my project threads for this device.

XDA:DevDB Information
AICP 12.1 for LG K20 Plus, ROM for the Android General

Contributors
Travisholt92, messi2050
Source Code: https://github.com/Travisholt92/andr...rnel_lge_lv517

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
Based On: AICP

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2018-01-21

Created 2018-01-22
Last Updated 2018-02-02
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Travisholt92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Travisholt92 Ad-Free

22nd January 2018, 07:15 PM |#2  
Flag All over like street lights
Thanks Meter: 115

Donate to Me
More
I have just found a new home.I'm now subscribed to this thread as well. Thanks Travis for your work, thank you also Messi. You guys have really made a great difference.
The Following User Says Thank You to scorpio76r For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scorpio76r Ad-Free
22nd January 2018, 07:19 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Great Travis looking forward to much more development and progress with AICP..And much thanks to Messi for the Device Tree.. Wonderful job guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to Libraplum76 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Libraplum76 Ad-Free
22nd January 2018, 09:40 PM |#4  

More
Best custom rom I ever tried since my first rom cm 11, combo of handy features without extra apps, thanks Travis and Messi to make this phone a twist and giving support to our device
The Following User Says Thank You to ItzTropic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ItzTropic Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 02:26 AM |#5  

Donate to Me
More
Any word on double tap to wake?
24th January 2018, 12:55 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio76r

Any word on double tap to wake?

Not yet, still trying to take care of the WiFi Mac address issue. After that comes camera fix then dt2w.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Travisholt92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Travisholt92 Ad-Free
24th January 2018, 01:02 PM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisholt92

Not yet, still trying to take care of the WiFi Mac address issue. After that comes camera fix then dt2w.

OK bro, your on a ball putting all of this work in. I greatly appreciate. If I can help, let me know.
24th January 2018, 02:41 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio76r

OK bro, your on a ball putting all of this work in. I greatly appreciate. If I can help, let me know.

Yea at this point it like the 1 ton stone ball is stuck in a crater xD. The remaining bugs aren't proving easy to fix. VoLTE probably won't be hard to fix once I get my phone back on next week. But until then it will remain broken unless someone else fixes it.
26th January 2018, 11:16 AM |#9  
Flag Can't say because I'm a cia agent. 👀
Thanks Meter: 2,441

More
Thank you for this rom and all your work on our K20+ @Travisholt92 ! You rock bro!! I have been following a while and will continue.

Sent from my K20 Plus using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to SM210 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SM210 Ad-Free
26th January 2018, 01:11 PM |#10  

More
Hello, I am noticing that the web is really slow. Does anyone know a fix for this?
26th January 2018, 02:52 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libraplum76

Hello, I am noticing that the web is really slow. Does anyone know a fix for this?

You're going to have to be more specific. Which build, which apps are slow, WiFi or LTE. You gotta let us know these things
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-k20-plus

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)