FORUMS

[ROM][MTK6592-82-72-80][HYPEROID OS] CM12.1 Fully Stable

100 posts
Thanks Meter: 164
 
Post Reply Email Thread
HYPEROID OS
CM 12.1 Based
Please Hit Thanks To Appreciate Me And Support My Work
hyperoid
Hyperoid ROM has been based on Pure CM, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.
Special thanks to, CM team,RR team ,Temasek team, and of course to all the supporters (Maaadr, Adi Sukahadi, Venkat kamesh, Bamz Forever, GK, XDA&4PDA)
Also a special thanks to all porters who have helped in providing rom for other processors with a difference of kernel
Sunmughan Swamy MTK6582 - 72 KK - [80 LP] Kernel
Carl Michael Guevarra MTK6592 LP Kernel
Estahad Mridul MTK6582 LP Kernel

Video ROM Review By Paras Guglani
Paras YT Channel
Paras FB Group
Some of the provided features
all cyanogen apps up to date
Cyanogen Account, ThemeStore, ThemeChooser with per-app themeing
included stable GAPPS (update it manually)
OMX MTK VIDEO DECODER
ES File Manager Pro
Smart Wake
Smart Cover
Dolby Atoms [Optional]
SuperSU
Kernel Auditor
Root Explorer
JetAudio Plus
AOSP Keyboard
MLUSBMounter
MX Player
NEW Calendar & Email BY BOXER
Activated ClearMotion, BRAVIA v4 and X-Reality Engine v4,
spelled trouble-free codecs to view FullHD streaming video
braries
Floating Windows
Ambient Display
Statusbar Customizations
Clock Alignment
Battery Settings
Charging animations
Battery full customization (circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
Battery colours
Battery bar
Statusbar greeting
Network Traffic
Breathing Notifications
Quick Settings Management
DPI Settings
Live Display
Smart cover
smart wake
Lockscreen weather
Lockscreen colours
Middle and bottom shortcuts
Button Settings
Navigationbar customization
Slim PIE
Header Machine
cache auto cleaner
Dynamic Ststus Bar
freeze apps
navigation bar with switches
navigation bar Animations&Buttons
navigation bar Tinted
Gesture Anywhere
Navigation ring Targets
Animation Controls
Slim Recents
Omni Switch
Recents RAM Bar
HeadsUP Settings
Trebuchet 6.0.1
Remove Checking Signature Applications Completely
Autostart Apps
App circle sidebar
Apps sidebar
SuperUser Indicator Switch
Toast Animations
ListView Animations
System Animations
Expanded Desktop Mode
Add many Tiles
Enable 2/3/4 Tiles per Row
Fixed Youtube 720p
Fixed Green Lines In Facebook
Fixed VPN
Fixed Screen Record (software mode only)
Fixed live videos
Fixed Green Streamers in video and online TV
Bootanimation Oreo
many many waiting for you....
Screenshots [PressME ]


DOWNLOADS
Links for porting are available for all chipest. It is requested to all the porters to follow these rules for porting
(1) - Whenever You Share The Rom After Porting, Must Share The Original XDA.
(2) - Don't Make/Or Modify Information About Rom / Settings.apk
(3) - Everyone Is Allowed To Port The Rom, But Give Proper Credits As In XDA Thread.


ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock KitKat
ROM Firmware Required: Stock Lollipop
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Status: Stable
Created 2017-03-06
Last Updated 2017-03-10

XDA-DevDB Information
Hyperoid (CM), ROM Officialy Made For Innjoo Fire Plus3G (MTK6592 - 3.4.67)

Contributors
AhmedNasserHK

Credits :
- Ahmed Nasser HK (Modder-Fixed all bugs)
- Tirth Patel (build From source)
- Bormental (Source Smart Wake)
- Kommandoz (Guide To Add Smart Wake)
- Fire855
- Ferhung
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ahmed.nasser.hk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.nasser.hk Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 07:06 AM |#3  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *RESTRICTED AREA*
Thanks Meter: 1,970
 
Donate to Me
More
@ahmed.nasser.hk
This type of stuff i.e.,making thread without posting any download link for such long without appropriate permissions is not allowed and will not be to tolerated on XDA.
Edit: I've reported this thread to moderators.
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 07:14 AM |#4  
ahmed.nasser.hk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hurghada
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

@ahmed.nasser.hk
This type of stuff i.e.,making thread without posting any download link for such long without appropriate permissions is not allowed and will not be to tolerated on XDA.
Edit: I've reported this thread to moderators.
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I apologize for this, but I'm all I mean the preparation of the subject.
And within 3 or 4 days there will be everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.nasser.hk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.nasser.hk Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 07:18 AM |#5  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *RESTRICTED AREA*
Thanks Meter: 1,970
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.nasser.hk

I apologize for this, but I'm all I mean the preparation of the subject.
And within 3 or 4 days there will be everything.

Sorry but If there's a problem with uploading then I think reuploading a 300-400mb rom shouldn't take much time and if you're uploading a WIP project then you should write that in the Thread title.
Anyways I think you've around 4-5 days to make changes to your post because I've marked the report "non-urgent".
Thanks for your contribution towards Xda.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
6th March 2017, 07:27 AM |#6  
ahmed.nasser.hk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hurghada
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

Sorry but If there's a problem with uploading then I think reuploading a 300-400mb rom shouldn't take much time and if you're uploading a WIP project then you should write that in the Thread title.
Anyways I think you've around 4-5 days to make changes to your post because I've marked the report "non-urgent".
Thanks for your contribution towards Xda.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

i have edit the post will be within 4 days, also i take this time because other porters, rom will be for MTK6592-82-72 kernel lp&kk
for this i wait to post all at the same time
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.nasser.hk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.nasser.hk Ad-Free
6th March 2017, 07:30 AM |#7  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *RESTRICTED AREA*
Thanks Meter: 1,970
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed.nasser.hk

i have edit the post will be within 4 days, also i take this time because other porters, rom will be for MTK6592-82-72 kernel lp&kk
for this i wait to post all at the same time

@rsbaviskar see if you can port this for mt6592

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Ak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr.Ak Ad-Free
7th March 2017, 04:44 AM |#8  
ahmed.nasser.hk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hurghada
Thanks Meter: 164
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ak

@rsbaviskar see if you can port this for mt6592

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

it's ready for mtk92 kk&lp kernel and i'll share later for 92 , don't need one to port, i have some friends done this, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed.nasser.hk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ahmed.nasser.hk Ad-Free
8th March 2017, 07:16 AM |#9  
Member
Flag Lake Charles
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Hello brother .... good job ..... but for mt6580 the kernel should be 3.10.x not 3.4.x as all the mt6580 devices are lollipop ...... anyways waiting for mt6580
8th March 2017, 09:12 AM |#10  
Mr.Ak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag *RESTRICTED AREA*
Thanks Meter: 1,970
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praw zoll

Hello brother .... good job ..... but for mt6580 the kernel should be 3.10.x not 3.4.x as all the mt6580 devices are lollipop ...... anyways waiting for mt6580

Lp-kernel builds are already there mate.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
8th March 2017, 10:43 AM |#11  
Member
Flag Lake Charles
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
No ... they are for other .... i am waiting for mt6580 lollipop kernel 😀😀
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes